STK restaurant to open at DTD

epcotisbest

This is, technically, one sentence.....eh?
Well, technically, there is an exclamation point after the whoop whoop, so it could be considered two sentences I suppose. But then again, is punctuation (much less capitalization) even necessary when ranting about being ripped off at a restaurant that has not even opened yet?
Disney has a lot of nerve not getting OP's approval first...whoop, whoop!

Last edited:

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I can get a delicious steak at golden corral.

Yes you can, you can also eat at Mickey D's. By choosing to vary the mix and price points available they are attempting to draw in several different demographics so that its not dependent just on Tourists alone... you can see the same thing occurring over in Citywalk as they change up the mixture of their restaurants.

Hockey89

just seen on the Disney website that a STK restaurant is to open at DTD next year.......another extortionately high prices restaurant for us to get ripped off from......WHOOP WHOOP! If you look at pictures of their other restaurants then this is going to be one of those hoity toity places.....when will they announce more family friendly eating places to the new Disney springs then,after all I can see why there needs to be a good mix of places to eat,but the three new places they have announced so far seem definitely aimed at the adult market who have money to burn!
Could not disagree more...Disney needs these type of places for adults that want to eat great and it limits kids...It's great...There are plenty of places for the kids at Disney...Just because you can't afford it does not mean many can...

Phonedave

Exactly...No, you can't..... It's the same people that would rather eat at applebees then Per se.... Those people can't be helped.

Applebees to Per Se ? Kind of going Alpha and Omega there aren't you? :D

Kind of like saying there are people who would rather sleep in the back or their car for a trip and there are those who like to stay in a suite at the Grand Floridian.

Now, while I would love to eat at Per Se (if you are paying) I do know a lot of people that would not, but would still appreciate something more upscale than Applebees.

Hockey89

Applebees to Per Se ? Kind of going Alpha and Omega there aren't you? :D

Kind of like saying there are people who would rather sleep in the back or their car for a trip and there are those who like to stay in a suite at the Grand Floridian.

Now, while I would love to eat at Per Se (if you are paying) I do know a lot of people that would not, but would still appreciate something more upscale than Applebees.
lol... It was heaven... But im pretty sure we could find plenty that would say Applebees is a better choice.... Would your rather I said Longhorn ;)... Cheesecake Factory ;)

Cubs Brian

STK_LV_Web3-788x557.jpg

lunchbox1175

Personally I like the more upscale dining locations. It would be my biggest complaint about the MK, is that the food options there are rather middle of the road. And as far as the amount of locations, why not have them. The Italian example is a good one, it isn't like they are all within a 5 minute walk of each other, and you have to eliminate the ones that are located within the parks, because they require park admission to go there, so you need to have options that are outside of the parks as well.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I'm looking forward to STK, The Edison, The Boathouse, and Morimoto. A few more places to escape the chicken nugget and bad burger crowd. Ragland Road has been the "go to" location for us in DTD but we'll soon have more to choose from. Hopefully The Boathouse will be better than Fulton's (consistency is an issue there)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom