Toy Story That Time Forgot

GetAPaperBag

Original Poster
Who watched it? What did you think?

I didn't love it but it wasn't bad either. Angel Kitty was hilarious. Definitely hoping she's in Toy Story 4.

Mickey_777

It was entertaining enough but it needed to dial up the Christmas/holidays aspect. I liked how it was a sort of throw back to the awesome action figures and playsets from the 80s that I grew up with. But it had too little woody, buzz, and humor.

Clamman73

It was entertaining enough but it needed to dial up the Christmas/holidays aspect. I liked how it was a sort of throw back to the awesome action figures and playsets from the 80s that I grew up with. But it had too little woody, buzz, and humor.
I was thinking at first, is this supposed to be a Christmas special or something??? I'm not sure...

Sped2424

It was hilarious and I found my new favorite toy story character.
tumblr_nfzi4tDaGS1tvelxmo4_250.gif

Fox&Hound

Just....meh. And I loooooove Toy Story. But it left me cold, like "what did I just watch?" Not funny, and it seemed uninspired. Toys that don't know they are toys so they take life too seriously. A dictator toy who wants to control all the others. Haven't both been explored before?

After the brilliance of Toy Story 1, 2, and 3, it's shorts like this and Partysaurus Rex that have me scared about Toy Story 4.

Like I said, the original trilogy is probably in my top 5 of movies but I just did not enjoy this, sadly.

mf1972

it was ok. only found it more entertaining when buzz & woody got back in the action. toy story of terror was better.

mf1972

I was thinking at first, is this supposed to be a Christmas special or something??? I'm not sure...
lol. we thought the same thing. with the toys fighting, made me think of Santa vs the snowman. 1 of the wackiest Xmas cartoons I ever saw.

Brer Panther

I enjoyed it!
The one problem I had was that the villain's plan was a bit confusing... He wants them to be oblivious to the fact that they're toys so they can keep fighting each other?

Matt_Black

I enjoyed it!
The one problem I had was that the villain's plan was a bit confusing... He wants them to be oblivious to the fact that they're toys so they can keep fighting each other?

Moreso that he can be the unchallenged ruler of the play area, as the non-Battlesaur toys stood no chance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom