Be Our Guest Lunch FP+

Vipor51

Original Poster
Hello all!

We are heading down to the World on January 24th and would like to secure a FP+ lunch reservation for BOG. We did this last year and the experience was awesome.

Are they still accepting reservations from the dedicated website for BOG lunch FP+ or have they stopped using the site? Just curious.

I remember last year that we got our reservation sometime within the 60 day window but don't remember exactly when our window opened up. Today we are 39 Days out so hopefully our window will open up soon.

Anyone else had any luck lately?

Thanks!

habuma

Just got ours last week. I've heard (and seem to have confirmed) that the BOG FPs open up 27 days in advance and open up day-by-day. So if you're checking in on January 24th, the the BOG FP for January 24th will be available on December 28th (assuming I did the math right). But the BOG FP for January 25th won't be available until December 29th...January 26th will open up on December 30th....and so on.

My observation is that they go somewhat quickly, but there's also no big rush (at least not for January...which is probably slower crowd-wise). I started seeing limited availability about 3-4 days after they first were offered.

tem325

Beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

I wonder if this link isn't working anymore, or they're done with testing? We did this successfully in Sept and my parents are going next week, I passed the link along to my dad and he said it didn't work for him.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I wonder if this link isn't working anymore, or they're done with testing? We did this successfully in Sept and my parents are going next week, I passed the link along to my dad and he said it didn't work for him.
I just tried it and it worked for me.

tem325

I just tried it and it worked for me.

Hmmmm......

I sent the link and my dad says his resort reservation # has some letters in it, whereas mine in the email from Disney was all numbers. Do you think the beourguest link only works with certain reservation #?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Hmmmm......

I sent the link and my dad says his resort reservation # has some letters in it, whereas mine in the email from Disney was all numbers. Do you think the beourguest link only works with certain reservation #?
Yes, the reservation must be numbers only. Is he using Magical Express? Sometimes the 12 digit number is on the yellow tags.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Can you do the BOG lunch fast pass if you haven't received one of those emails?
Only if you can successfully log into the website and get an arrival time window. Your dad can try calling Disney to ask for the 12-digit number for his reservation, but whomever he speaks with won't be able to help him get a BOG fastpass. The fastpass is done online only, and requires that number.

FrostyNaples

Any other ideas where this 12 digit # might be? Would it be anywhere on the MDW app or profile?

Call and ask for it maybe. I tried and failed, CM didn't eat their Wheaties that morning, had no clue what i was asking for, and i had no patience.

I got lucky, the memory maker full numeric code showing up in my reservations worked to gain access. Needless to say i didn't have to call back in.

Oh, and having done BOG lunch twice now, its just meh.. I supposed table service is much better.

We received an email Dec 31st for our stay the end of January. I went to the website link and put in our reservation number, but had no luck on any day. I was disappointed, but kept trying several times a day until something opened up. If nothing is open keep trying;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom