Club Level Visitors

tsp

Original Poster
I tried to search and see if this question was asked before and had not luck. I apologize if this is a repeat question..:)

We are staying Club Level in Jan, it was all we could get for our trip at the CR. It wasn't to bad because it was a pass holder discount.
My question is we have some friends staying in the CR overlapping 1 day. Can they come up to the lounge and visit/hang out with us on that night after they check out. They won't be staying in the room with us but just wanted to hang out some before they leave late that night.

Basically can you have visitors/guest in the club lounges if you are staying club level.

Thanks!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I tried to search and see if this question was asked before and had not luck. I apologize if this is a repeat question..:)

We are staying Club Level in Jan, it was all we could get for our trip at the CR. It wasn't to bad because it was a pass holder discount.
My question is we have some friends staying in the CR overlapping 1 day. Can they come up to the lounge and visit/hang out with us on that night after they check out. They won't be staying in the room with us but just wanted to hang out some before they leave late that night.

Basically can you have visitors/guest in the club lounges if you are staying club level.

Thanks!
As long as it's not a horde of people raiding the free goodies, I don't think anyone will have a problem with it.

You are certainly allowed to bring guests to the club level lounge and your room if you are a club level guest.

tsp

Original Poster
As long as it's not a horde of people raiding the free goodies, I don't think anyone will have a problem with it.

You are certainly allowed to bring guests to the club level lounge and your room if you are a club level guest.

Thanks.. Just an Adult and her child. Probably won't raid anything more than a glass of water.. :)

Innkeeper's Club

If it's usually 2 people the Cast Members won't mind.

Now if it's a group of 20 people that's a problem and something I experienced first hand. In August 2007 I was staying Club Level at the Contemporary and this family staying up there brought up at least 20 or more of their family and or friends between 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM. The scene up there was crazy with how loud they all were and their little kids running around. About an hour or two later I saw the Cast Members put out 2 signs in both English and Spanish that said "Atrium Club access is for reserved guests only and they never had them out prior to that.

wdwfan22

The club lounges are for registered guests not guests of the registered guest. I doubt they would say anything to just 1 or 2 people extra (mainly because they wouldn't know) but I have seen them at the Grand Floridian turn people away who were there with other registered guest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom