Do you really need to wear the Magic band?

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

Original Poster
Or can you keep it in your purse (or other) and only take it out when you need to use it? Without actually wearing it?
Just wondering. I'm honestly not sure I will enjoy wearing a wristband all day. :cool:

Rob562

If you choose not to wear it, you can request an RFID card from the front desk of your resort that you can use for almost all instances that you'd use the Band for (room key, room charging, park entry, FP+, etc).

If you have a stand-alone park ticket that you bought separately, as long as it's linked to your MDE profile that card will also work in place of the Band for everything.

That being said, I wore the Band all week last week and barely noticed it. (Even had a few times I quickly glanced down at my wrist to see if it was still there because it didn't feel like it was)

-Rob

WDW Monorail

If you choose not to wear it, you can request an RFID card from the front desk of your resort that you can use for almost all instances that you'd use the Band for (room key, room charging, park entry, FP+, etc).

If you have a stand-alone park ticket that you bought separately, as long as it's linked to your MDE profile that card will also work in place of the Band for everything.

That being said, I wore the Band all week last week and barely noticed it. (Even had a few times I quickly glanced down at my wrist to see if it was still there because it didn't feel like it was)

-Rob

I would check if i still had it on every time i would leave the room, alon with my standard phone and wallet check. It really is comfortable to wear, unlike a watch.

It is a terrific item to use for the purposes for which it was designed.

Mouse_Trap

Or can you keep it in your purse (or other) and only take it out when you need to use it? Without actually wearing it?
Just wondering. I'm honestly not sure I will enjoy wearing a wristband all day. :cool:

If you don't mind getting it out like you would have with a KTTW card then there's absolutely no reason to wear it eg. for park entry, fastpass, charging and door key.

Basically it is no different than strapping the KTTW card to your wrist, just a little more comfortable shape.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom