Be Our Guest Reservations

Matt7187

Original Poster
Yes, I know it is impossible to get into BoG if you don't get your reservation exactly 180 days in advance. I just found out that we are going to be in WDW again in late March, and, as expected, there are zero reservations. Does Disney do anything like hold back reservations and release them at a later date, or is it first come first serve 180 days out and that's that. Also, does anyone ever cancel reservations for BoG? It has happened for me at other restaurants, but just wondering if it is even a possibility. Thank you!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Keep checking back, especially close to the date you want as folks do cancel so they won't have to pay the $10/person no-show fee.

I was able to get a dinner reservation for February a few weeks ago, so it is possible :happy:

Matt7187

Original Poster
Keep checking back, especially close to the date you want as folks do cancel so they won't have to pay the $10/person no-show fee.

I was able to get a dinner reservation for February a few weeks ago, so it is possible :happy:
Alright, that restores my confidence! Thank you!

BrianV

We have a late march reservation (march 29) that we are planning to cancel if we get lunch reservations. These things do open up due to people like us. (We have fireworks dessert buffet so would prefer lunch and then fast and make the desserts our dinner...)

Matt7187

Original Poster
We have a late march reservation (march 29) that we are planning to cancel if we get lunch reservations. These things do open up due to people like us. (We have fireworks dessert buffet so would prefer lunch and then fast and make the desserts our dinner...)
Really? We will be there that day! I hope you get your lunch reservation! Haha

Scooter

We won't be eating again anytime soon at Be Our Guest.
We did all the right things. We made ressies 180 days in advance, then we opted for the pre-order online option and told them what we wanted off the menu. When we arrived for our designated lunch time we were made to stand in line with everyone and anyone who wanted to eat there. Eventually we were asked if we had made reservations and when we told them we we had they allowed us to go on ahead in line. Once we got in the advanced reservation line we stood for an additional 20 minutes behind people who did not pre-order their meals and we stood patiently while they decided which family member of their party would or would not like to eat including repeated questions about the kids menu and their pickey eaters options and desserts.
Now all things considered, my wife and I are very patient people and we don't expect special treatment, but in this case it was Disney that gave us the option to make reservations and pre-order off the menu, so until Disney figures out how to fix all the kinks in the system, my wife and I will stay clear of this place.

Matt7187

Original Poster
We did all the right things. We made ressies 180 days in advance, then we opted for the pre-order online option and told them what we wanted off the menu. When we arrived for our designated lunch time we were made to stand in line with everyone and anyone who wanted to eat there. Eventually we were asked if we had made reservations and when we told them we we had they allowed us to go on ahead in line. Once we got in the advanced reservation line we stood for an additional 20 minutes behind people who did not pre-order their meals and we stood patiently while they decided which family member of their party would or would not like to eat including repeated questions about the kids menu and their pickey eaters options and desserts.
Now all things considered, my wife and I are very patient people and we don't expect special treatment, but in this case it was Disney that gave us the option to make reservations and pre-order off the menu, so until Disney figures out how to fix all the kinks in the system, my wife and I will stay clear of this place.
Wow, that's pretty lame. We were planning on going for dinner though, so it will probably be more organized

WDW 3

This is one of my pet peeves. Maybe my biggest.... We all wait a fairly long time before getting to order. How is it that people wait until the moment they get to the front to look at the menu, agonize over what to order, ask each child individually what they want??? I just don't get it. After waiting wouldn't you want those decisions made before you get to the front so you can order and get seated?

BrianV

How do you get lunch reservations 180 days in advance? Used to be that you could only do dinner and lunch was a FP+ about 25 days out. Is this a new system?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
How do you get lunch reservations 180 days in advance? Used to be that you could only do dinner and lunch was a FP+ about 25 days out. Is this a new system?
No. It's the same system. Only dinner at 180 days, lunch fastpass under 30 days. Perhaps the poster was confused.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom