The Force Awakens

Jahona

I honestly thought the trailer was a let down. I thought it showed a few cool shots but it didn't actually show me anything about the movie. I didn't feel a sense of excitement after seeing it.

Gomer

I honestly thought the trailer was a let down. I thought it showed a few cool shots but it didn't actually show me anything about the movie. I didn't feel a sense of excitement after seeing it.
Well, it is just a teaser. They usually don't reveal plot or character. Just images and feel. You'll get a full trailer, likely with Avengers in May, that will be the more traditional full trailer.

Jahona

Even as a teaser it didn't hook me. Also it's pushing the definition of a teaser. I honestly think it was tatioone that killed it for me. That opening shot was terrible.

TalkingHead

The first shot with the guy popping into the frame with the accompanying musical cue was like something you'd see in a Star Wars parody video. I confess I thought I'd stumbled onto another joke at first.

John Fowler

It will be interesting to see what Disney does to promote this between now and Christmas 2015. We are going to be in the parks next summer, so Im looking forward to the promotional stuff and what they will have in store for Star Wars Weekends next year.

Honestly if I am a betting man, I wouldn't expect much from Star Wars Weekends in terms of The Force Awakens stuff. I have a feeling they are going to use a vast majority of that for Celebration Anaheim. I do expect to see probably all of the voice cast for Rebels at SWW2015. As for the trailer I loved it. It still gives me the goose bumps when I watch it for the 15th time.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
The first shot with the guy popping into the frame with the accompanying musical cue was like something you'd see in a Star Wars parody video. I confess I thought I'd stumbled onto another joke at first.

I really didn't have a problem with that shot. The look on his face, his obvious state of panic/fear and that fact that he is in stormtrooper armor was really compelling to me, makes me want to know what his story is.

I think this teaser may be introducing us to what will be the major characters in the new trilogy.

Mickey_777

I've only seen bits and pieces of all the previous Star Wars films. I'm familiar with all the major players like Darth Vader, Han Solo, and Luke Skywalker etc. so what are the chances I'm going to be able to watch this film and not be totally lost? I think the teaser looks great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom