Specials!

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
So, earlier today, and maybe still now, Destination America was playing the marathon of Disney Parks advertisement/specials things. All of them were playing, and they are:
-Animal Kingdom (rather old)
-Walt Disney World Resort (Maybe from 2005)
-Walt Disney World Resort (Quite new)
-Undiscovered Disney Parks (new enough)
-Some Disney Cruise line things (new)

I only watched Animal Kingdom, but it got me thinking. They are very quickly going to be outdated, particularly DAK. They would need to be updated to keep up with expansions. And also, should all of the parks have their own specials highlighting it? I'm just thinking out loud here:p

RScottyL

So, earlier today, and maybe still now, Destination America was playing the marathon of Disney Parks advertisement/specials things. All of them were playing, and they are:

I only watched Animal Kingdom, but it got me thinking. They are very quickly going to be outdated, particularly DAK. They would need to be updated to keep up with expansions. And also, should all of the parks have their own specials highlighting it? I'm just thinking out loud here:p

They usually play these a week or two before spring break and pretty mush play them all week!

At least they did last year!

The ones I saw were pretty up to date!

WDWoptmist

Love Love Love those shows I actually DVR'd the History Channel Modern Marvels one a long time ago and have watched it randomly a few times

Doodlyday

I love these. I have them all on DVD, and though they're not very informative, it gets me in the Disney mood.

TXDisney

Ya they do need to update some of the specials. But Disney does stay up to date on planning DVDs. They send one for free, and that's always updated.

TXDisney

For someone with minimal disney knowledge it's educating. For pros it's just something I watch to get me excited for my trip.

Cmdr_Crimson

I have the Disney parks DVD set of these documentaries and what I find funny is this image on the back cover of one of them...It seems that The Barnstormer is now at DHS Convieniently on Sunset Blvd where the entrance to The Hollywood Hills Amphitheater is....
dparkerror.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom