The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - AFTER PARTY!!!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Well, we could post them in a new thread in Imagineering called "Imagineering TV" or "ITV - The TV of Tomorrow!" or something like that...?

That would give them a home.

Also, just got back from Intersteller. If you are into SciFi, great movie. Not as "mind bending" as I've heard others (it's no Inception), but excellent and very classic SciFi.

In my opinion, it's everything that 2001 and 2010 tried to be, but failed.

DinoInstitute

Huh. Apparently I have been missing out on the outside world for quite some time. I was just online and on TV this morning...and I realized that I have been so involved in my work that I have been ignoring everything else:rolleyes::p Most specifically that I am annoyed with is that Mockingjay I guess came out last night? I went to the midnight premiere of the other two, and now I killed the system!:banghead:

Matt7187

Huh. Apparently I have been missing out on the outside world for quite some time. I was just online and on TV this morning...and I realized that I have been so involved in my work that I have been ignoring everything else:rolleyes::p Most specifically that I am annoyed with is that Mockingjay I guess came out last night? I went to the midnight premiere of the other two, and now I killed the system!:banghead:
I've personally seen enough of Jennifer Lawrence over the last few months, if you know what I mean...

;)

tcool

Been listening to the soundtrack of Into the Woods(Broadway), and oh my gosh I have fallen in love with the songs of the Soundtrack :inlove:. Some of my favorites are Agony, Hello Little Girl, I Know Things Now, Your Fault, and Ever After. Although one of my favorite things is when Rapunzel does her aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah(I have no idea how it goes).

JokersWild

Been listening to the soundtrack of Into the Woods(Broadway), and oh my gosh I have fallen in love with the songs of the Soundtrack :inlove:. Some of my favorites are Agony, Hello Little Girl, I Know Things Now, Your Fault, and Ever After. Although one of my favorite things is when Rapunzel does her aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah(I have no idea how it goes).

Into The Woods is an incredible show. I am slightly worried that Agony won't be in the film because in the trailers, it seems as though the Princes are played a bit more seriously. The movie still looks great, though. Meryl Streep looks incredible. I also love that Johnny Depp has top billing playing a part that's in the show for maybe 10 minutes.

tcool

Into The Woods is an incredible show. I am slightly worried that Agony won't be in the film because in the trailers, it seems as though the Princes are played a bit more seriously. The movie still looks great, though. Meryl Streep looks incredible. I also love that Johnny Depp has top billing playing a part that's in the show for maybe 10 minutes.
I think I read somewhere that only Act II Prologue goes out. And Ever After is only instrumental. I also heard they're making 2 new songs to make up for it. Not sure though as I don't recall were I read it.

JokersWild

I think I read somewhere that only Act II Prologue goes out. And Ever After is only instrumental. I also heard they're making 2 new songs to make up for it. Not sure though as I don't recall were I read it.
That sounds good. I think some of the more "adult" themes are being toned down/ omitted as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom