Fast pass change again?

david treutelaar

Original Poster
our trip is 60 days away, so the wife went into to sign us up for our 3 fast passes per day..

it is letting us choose ONE fast pass and is choosing for us the other 2 (which we dont want)

also not letting me pick the times.......i pick 1 ride and it tells me when and what my other 2 passpasses will be and what times they will be....it just doesnt seem right at all!

?

am i better off going in w/ 0 fast passes now and signing up 1 at a time when we get into the park?

if we sign up for 0 fast passes then it should be the same as it used to be when we went last winter....i guess except for many of the fast passes will already have been used up......im really unhappy over this

Last edited:

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
our trip is 60 days away, so the wife went into to sign us up for our 3 fast passes per day..

it is letting us choose ONE fast pass and is choosing for us the other 2 (which we dont want)

also not letting me pick the times.......i pick 1 ride and it tells me when and what my other 2 passpasses will be and what times they will be....it just doesnt seem right at all!

***?

am i better off going in w/ 0 fast passes now and signing up 1 at a time when we get into the park?

if we sign up for 0 fast passes then it should be the same as it used to be when we went last winter....i guess except for many of the fast passes will already have been used up......im really unhappy over this

If it were me...

Take the two they give me and modify them ASAP once I have all my days first choices reserved.

david treutelaar

Original Poster
im thinking the more i read that my wife is selecting an option of -letting disney help pick the fastpasses- option

it just doesnt make any sense at all.....im going to have to kick the wife aside and get involved in this....she must be missing something?

david treutelaar

Original Poster
wife figured it out....its all good

now the only complaint is on a Sunday all our fast passes are in the afternoon.....this is exactly day 60 and its already booked all morning on a Sunday at MK......

i prefer the old system

Jae99

You should be able to modify the times of your FP's to other times than you are given at the time of choosing. I have been able to change my times around quite frequently since I originally booked them.

MissingDisney

You can always modify but remember you can't overlap times so you may need to change an attraction to a time you do not want on purpose to schedule something else that has limited availability, then go back and modify the first one to a time you really want. It works out, just takes some time.

dreamfinder

Frequently the initial times that WDW offers for FP+ usage aren't the only ones available. They could very well be using the system to help direct traffic and crowds (as was mentioned ages ago, before FP+ was even a thing), but as a PP said, just try to reschedule for earlier.

Tom

Beta Return
wife figured it out....its all good

now the only complaint is on a Sunday all our fast passes are in the afternoon.....this is exactly day 60 and its already booked all morning on a Sunday at MK......

i prefer the old system

Keep checking and trying to change them. Something will be open in the morning, unless you're going for things like the Mine Train and Anna/Elsa - which are hard to get.

sjhym333

The thing to remember is that it is a computer system and it doesn't know you or your preference but instead looks at guest flow. Now that you have your 3 picks, go back into the system and pick change an existing FP. One of the choices will be to change the time. You will be surprised at how many times are probably available throughout the day. You can do this for one or all your FP's. And it really is a better system. Instead of taking whatever the old machines were spitting out time wise, you can choose times that work for you. I think once you understand how to use the system it really works great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom