The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
What movie is that with Billy Crystal talking to Chewbacca? (maybe I'm not seeing it too well...)

Hello all! Happy Thanksgiving. Hope everyone is enjoying theirs as much as we have here and I'm very glad I'm getting to stop in and visit with everyone tonight. Started the day with these:

Main Street Bakery recipe. Yum!!

Then, my daughter says (much as it pains me to type it), "Do You Want To Build a Snowman?"

And then some shenanigans on the huge hill in our back yard.

After about the 10th wipeout, it was time to come in and do some serious eating. Now, the girls have gone shopping and I am relaxing with one of my best liquid friends in front of the tube. Very thankful!

What a fun day. Were the Main Street rolls difficult to make? Love the snowman. Looks like you had fun on the hill. I like your ending to the day more than the gals! Enjoy.

Gabe1

I saw a lot of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade this morning, before we left to go meet my sister and then off to the restaurant. (I'm so stuffed I can't hardly move . . . wow, what a FEED !!!!!!!!!!:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:)

I, too, was surprised at Tony Danza's voice, and even more suprised to see him in a Broadway production. I'm so used to seeing him on TV only. It's easy to forget that many of these actors are multi-talented individuals. I really enjoyed hearing him sing this morning.

Every year I absolutely love seeing all the big flying balloons! I think I liked Snoopy and Woodstock the best this year. Wiggleworm was very cute and clever, though. What was your favorite?

As for the various singing groups, a lot of them didn't do the best job of lip syncing, and that was a disappointment.

I loved all the marching bands from across the country and their nice, colorful uniforms.

Lastly, the biggest smile for me is when Santa finally appears at the end! That's always been my favorite part every year, ever since I was a kid watching this parade! Happy Thanksgiving everyone and also to your family!

I love Snoopy and Woodstock! :inlove:

We'll be watching more closely next year as my DD University has just been selected to march and my DD has friends that will be marching so we will need to watch carefully.:)

StarWarsGirl

I must be the only person on this planet who does not overeat on Thanksgiving. The only two things I like are the turkey and the cranberry sauce. Therefore, I eat the turkey and the cranberry sauce and I'm perfectly happy.

Although next year, I think I'll make the mashed potatoes that I like (you know, the ones out of the box...)

StarWarsGirl

10402802_10154879576630387_3194358880030755142_n.jpg

Gabe1

I must be the only person on this planet who does not overeat on Thanksgiving. The only two things I like are the turkey and the cranberry sauce. Therefore, I eat the turkey and the cranberry sauce and I'm perfectly happy.

Although next year, I think I'll make the mashed potatoes that I like (you know, the ones out of the box...)

My 18 oz dry aged ribeye steak came on one plate that we ordered. We opted for the buffet of sides vs ordering aside and salad. There were 23 different yummy sides to choose between. I'm pretty sure the mashed potatoes were not out of a box though.

Gabe1

Nick at night Friends marathon. *happy dance*

Took Cosby off the marathon schedule....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom