Credit Card Guarantee

Clancy Wiggum

Original Poster
So back in June when my 180 day opened up, I made a bunch of ADRs. Of course, I gave them a credit card as was required to secure the ADR.. using the card I had on file with Disney. Later, when available, I did the online check-in with that same card.

Since then, I got re-issued a new card due to the old card being used at a retail location that had been compromised by filthy hackers. I viewed the online check-in details and it showed the old card. So I went to modify the check-in details and it just picked up the new card I had updated in my profile.

The ADRs do not show any specific card information. So I'm wondering if they will automatically pick up the new card. It won't break my heart if, for whatever reason, we are a no-show and they can't charge me for it. But it would break my heart if they did some sort of card check on the old card, found it was invalid, and auto-cancelled the ressies. Ok, "break my heart" might be a bit over the top but I would not be happy. Does anyone have any experience with a similar situation?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom