B3PVOzMCEAE3d9Q.jpg:large

or chocolate chip cookies
B3NpuxOCQAAkIcw.jpg:large

I think it will be waffles.
B3DqC9SIEAAXHn9.jpg:large

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Wow...I've 35 pages to catch up on....
I've been out of commission helping my partner through a total knee replacement. Hasn't been easy for either one of us.
At any rate...wanted to stop in and wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving surrounded by lots of great food, and the people you love.
-T

I feel you pain. My DH had total reconstructive knee surgery several years ago. It was not our finest Thanksgiving or Christmas. It is very stressful taking care of them. Be well and best to the new knee!

Goofyernmost

I feel you pain. My DH had total reconstructive knee surgery several years ago. It was not our finest Thanksgiving or Christmas. It is very stressful taking care of them. Be well and best to the new knee!
I had knee surgery about 5 years ago. I lived alone and was alone for most of the recovery time. There were days when everything was very challenging.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I had knee surgery about 5 years ago. I lived alone and was alone for most of the recovery time. There were days when everything was very challenging.

My MIL had total knee replacement at 88 years old. She did a week of rehab in the hospital and went back to her condo alone. I think it has much to do with the talents of these surgeons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom