Best midday snack

Jessica Meier

It's 3pm not quite time for dinner and I'm in the mood for a Disney snack!!!!!! What would you suggest I should make myself?

FIGGY!!!! Yay!!! I've missed you dear friend! Hope all is well with you and your boys! I would have to say yes to Mickey ice cream bar, cookie ice cream sandwiches, pretzels of any kind, popcorn(duh), and a French bread loaf with a side of cheese plate from France in Epcot.

The MadHatter

Magic Kingdom-Roasted Pork Shank
Epcot-Trio combo + Tequila in the Cave
MGM- BBQ Pork and Coleslaw Hotdog
Animal Kingdom- Mr Kamals Chili Garlic Boneless Chicken Wings

teadrinker

Carrot cake cookie or ice cream cookie sandwich at HS. Funnel cake at MK,E and AK. The Plaza ice cream Sundae at MK. There is a great selection of cakes at the boardwalk bakery and Chefs de France E. As you can see I like the sweet stuff!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
FIGGY!!!! Yay!!! I've missed you dear friend! Hope all is well with you and your boys! I would have to say yes to Mickey ice cream bar, cookie ice cream sandwiches, pretzels of any kind, popcorn(duh), and a French bread loaf with a side of cheese plate from France in Epcot.
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping all is well with you and yours (give the little one a hug from me). Hoping to be on more often when things slow down!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom