The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I just wish I would learn to RELAX a little. Instead of losing sleep...:banghead:

When I was a kid, I could sleep through a car smashing into the front of the house. (Yup, that really happened!) :eek:

As an adult, I have the occasional "off" night when there's something on my mind, that interferes with getting a decent night's sleep. The only up side to that is the following night, I'm so tired, that I sleep soundly. I suspect that will also be the case for you. :cat:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@seahawk7 , regarding the squash discussions, I like mine straight up! Yup, I know some people throw in pecans and cinnamon, etc., or they bake it in various concoctions. But for me, I've always loved plain old acorn or butternut squash that was boiled and mashed. (Sometimes, if it's included in a big turkey dinner for example, I might put a little gravy over it.) But aside of that, I just love it plain. Guess I'm just a Plain Jane . . . :p

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
@seahawk7 Guess I'm just a Plain Jane . . . :p

Did you say Plain Jane? I love Plain Janes!

Look at the size of that potato in comparison to the knife and cup.

Plain Jane: Jumbo baked potato, layer of sour cream, lots of crumbled,fresh bacon, real cheddar cheese and some diced chive. Slurp! :hungry:

thumb_600.jpg

Gabe1

Would you get on a plane that was PUSH started by local workers aboard the airplane 'cause the plane was stuck in the ice? Oh and 61 degrees below zero in Russia at the time. :in pain:

images

Gabe1

Scarlett Litton's twitter post this morning:

"Co-workers have decided to celebrate Thanksgiving by listening to multiple versions of "Turkey in the Straw" on loop all day. Kill me."

FutureCEO

Can't like that post.

With all the snow coming your way, how the heck is it missing you?

So maybe I lied a little, I might get a small amount. But I'm right on the Rain to 2 inches line. Which is ironic because when it's a coastal storm, like a couple times last year, the Cape would get two feet and we get a couple inches.

WEB_ALMANAC.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom