1 Year today!

Tink28

Excited, As of today exactly 1 Year to go!!

Booked trip when there was 509 day to go, today its 365, so 144 days gone already and I have to admit those 144 days have flown bye.

Saving like crazy, Mum and I not buying much for each other this Christmas rather save for WDW next Year

Just wanted to share

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Its great to have something to look forward to
Yes it is!! I was bummed ending our 13 day trip 2 weeks ago and usually have a year or two to wait for WDW again with a different trip inbetween BUT for once we have another shorter trip booked in May 15 for 7 days. What was even better is the early morning we were pulling up in our driveway was our 180 day mark so I got to start planning and making our dining ressies that very day! Made coming home a little less depressing! Lol :)

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

I was in disney in sept and going a year from them so sept 11-27, even though I go for 17 days that year to come goes by slow. I have summers off so it's just making it till June for me then times flies!!

Upvote 0

Tink28

Original Poster
Got a little carried away while out Christmas shopping today and have bought Christmas tops with Mickey and Minnie on and have said we can wear to MVMCP next year!!

Nothing like planning early

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom