Port Canaveral area hotels

Predsfan75

Original Poster
All,
We are booking a cruise for Oct 2015 on the Fantasy (was on one of the inaugural cruises). Can someone recommend a hotel near the port, that has shuttle service, that they have stayed at the night before the cruise? Last time we stayed at WDW, this time we are doing WDW after.

Thanks in advance!

Jim

flynnibus

Premium Member
All,
We are booking a cruise for Oct 2015 on the Fantasy (was on one of the inaugural cruises). Can someone recommend a hotel near the port, that has shuttle service, that they have stayed at the night before the cruise? Last time we stayed at WDW, this time we are doing WDW after.

Thanks in advance!

Jim

Are you trying to park there as well or just need the shuttle?

Caveats I've looked at when trying to decide
- Many offer a 'park and cruise' package - make sure you know how many people are included in the free shuttle. Most will sell additional tickets for about $10-15/head
- Compare the package price vs the standard room rates - decide if its really cheaper for you vs other alternatives

Each time I've looked at it, I've opt'd to skip the hotel shuttles mainly out of controlling my own destiny, and traveling with a larger group. It's expensive to park at the port, but I like avoiding crowds and the less handling of the luggage, the better IMO :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom