Blue Friday Deals

919Florida

Original Poster
For those of you planning vacations to Orlando and going to include a visit to SeaWorld you will want to take advantage of the Blue Friday deals coming out this weekend. Some tremendous offers out here. Be sure to register online now so when the offers come out at 12:01am Friday Nov 28 you will receive the link to book them https://www.pages02.net/seaworld/2014SWFBlueFriday

ONLINE Only Admission Offers:
  • Buy One Get One SeaWorld Orlando/Aquatica Orlando Combo Ticket; a savings of $89
  • Buy One Get One Full-Paid, Any-Day SeaWorld Orlando Ticket; a savings of $75
  • Buy One Get One SeaWorld Orlando 1-Year Annual Pass; a savings of $156
  • Buy One Get One SeaWorld/Aquatica Orlando 1-Year Annual Pass; a savings of $180
  • Buy One Get One Aquatica Orlando Single-Day Ticket; a savings of $19
IN PARK EXPEREINCES Offers:
  • Buy One Get One SeaWorld Orlando Quick Queue Unlimited; a savings of $19
  • Buy one Adult Santa’s Fireside Feast, get one Child Santa’s Fireside Feast free; a savings of $19
  • Buy One Get One Dolphins Up-close Tour; a savings of $59
  • Buy One Get One Sea Lion and Otter Tour; a savings of $39
  • Buy One Get One Wild Arctic Up-Close Tour; a savings of $59

Daniel Johnson

We are going Friday...looking forward to the deals. But, I must ask...are these deals available ON Friday November 28th or will they be for later days?

Lucky

We are going Friday...looking forward to the deals. But, I must ask...are these deals available ON Friday November 28th or will they be for later days?
You can buy them starting Friday morning and ending Monday night. You can use them on later dates.

Nemo14

Our Annual Passes are still good for another few months. I wonder if I can get a voucher to use later.(?)

Daniel Johnson

We didn't receive our email until 6am, the link wouldn't work for us to get the logo at 89 dollars, we went for the regular weekday deal we originally planned to do. We did mention it when we went in the gate Friday and got a free meal deal...which I was totally ok with!

919Florida

Original Poster
We didn't receive our email until 6am, the link wouldn't work for us to get the logo at 89 dollars, we went for the regular weekday deal we originally planned to do. We did mention it when we went in the gate Friday and got a free meal deal...which I was totally ok with!

Glad you were able to take advantage of it and got a free meal too. Hope you had a wonderful time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom