DME Luggage Cut Off

MotherofaPrincessLover

I know the cut off is 10 PM, but what exactly does that mean? If you land before 10 PM? If your luggage is at baggage claim by 10 PM? My flight lands at 9:46 PM (I think) so I'm not sure if I collect my bags or not.

NeedMoreMickey

I don't think I would use the yellow tag since you are coming in that late. Now a days it doesn't take much for a plane to be delayed and that is cutting it close. It's a pain especially if you fly Southwest to pick up your luggage then go over to ME but I would rather have my luggage. For me too many things can go wrong on the way down to not have my luggage. In March our flight was delayed 7 hours, glad we didn't use the yellow tags because we didn't get to the airport until 10:30

Upvote 0

lunchbox1175

As long as you land before 10pm, you should not have to pick up your bags, DME will get them.....however, it can take up to 3 hours for them to deliver bags, so I imagine that if you are getting there that late, you might as well just get them at baggage claim and take them with you, so that you have what you need for the evening.

Upvote 0

MotherofaPrincessLover

Original Poster
Thanks for the responses. I think I'll just go and get my bags. If anything happens and we are delayed, it would be a disaster if I didn't have my luggage. We leave for a cruise the following day so we don't have much leeway to wait for our luggage.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom