Want to have something sent to room

TIAB

Original Poster
i will be in WDW in feb. For honeymoon. I want to have something sent to our room on day when we are out to surprise my bride. I was wondering if anyone knows of a reasonable place that would deliver to the hotel we are staying at. The hotel is on property. Please help make our honeymoon even more special. Thanks
To Infinity And Beyond!!

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

I guess it depends on what you want to send... Flowers? Something you will have already bought but that's too big to hide in a suitcase? Details would help us help you!

TIAB

Original Poster
I'm really not sure what I want to send to the room. We got engaged in Disney and I had a bottle of champagne With mickey groom and bride ears sent to the room the night we got engaged the one we got back to the hotel it was already in our room. So I'm really not sure what I should have sent to the room for our honeymoon I don't want to do like cheesy flowers, but if that's my only option will.

Traver Freeman

I'm really not sure what I want to send to the room. We got engaged in Disney and I had a bottle of champagne With mickey groom and bride ears sent to the room the night we got engaged the one we got back to the hotel it was already in our room. So I'm really not sure what I should have sent to the room for our honeymoon I don't want to do like cheesy flowers, but if that's my only option will.

Sounds like you need to figure out what you want sent first! Afterwards, call up on the hotel and ask. They'd be the ones to do it.

NonnaT

I have used Disney Floral gifts with great success! And if you're not sure exactly what u want to do, they can help! Not that flowers are "cheesy", but I agree there might be something more fun and original! Don't forget to take yoe mickey ears with you, and get a " just married" pin at your resort desk when you check in. You'll receive all kinds of good magic in the parks! May you have a long and happy union! Sparkle on!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom