Jurassic World Trailer

FoozieBear

Looks pretty awesome! I'm a huge fan of the original (and the original only) Jurassic Park movie, so this is pretty exciting!

JordanNite

Meh .... the whole premise of the movie sounds pretty rubbish to me.

Although as a tie into Universal Orlando it's very good for them!

JoeCamel

They have a lot of space towards the lagoon if they wanted to expand in the park but I doubt you will see a lot of money spent on it unless it is an all out blockbuster. I think it will come off as more of the same and make its money back but not be all consuming.

DaveN1996

When this was first announced I was completely against it, only willing to settle for a JP reboot that followed the book more closely.... but I will admit after watching the trailer that it COULD work, though I'd hope they give a reason why they were even able to create the park after everything that had happened (I'd imaging getting this park insured would have been a nightmare)

Cmdr_Crimson

The only thing that bothers me about the trailer...Is that they "Really" are focusing on that Boy.........And that..I don't like...If it befriends the freak-a-saurous that has not been reveled I will not be pleased...

Figaro928

The only thing that bothers me about the trailer...Is that they "Really" are focusing on that Boy.........And that..I don't like...If it befriends the freak-a-saurous that has not been reveled I will not be pleased...

While I agree with you, that is more or less the Jurrasic franchise's gimmick. Every previous movie had a huge emphasis on a kid. (Remember Jeff Goldblum's African- American gymnast daughter o_O) Come to think of it, it's kind of just a Spielberg gimmick.....

JT3000

An inspirational story where a boy befriends a big, bloodthirsty dinosaur? Hmm...

164270QVxU_w.jpg

Sure, why not?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom