Autographs on Pillowcases

MotherofaPrincessLover

Original Poster
I know I've read about this on here before but now I can't find it. I believe I read something about dropping a pillowcase and Sharpies off somewhere and the pillowcase will be autographed and returned to your stateroom. Can anyone give me more information on this?

atrus79

If you get the autograph pillow from the cruise store (possibly on board too), then you can drop it off at guest services and they will ask you which characters you would like to sign your pillow ... mickey and friends, princesses, pixar pals ... you name it and they have it. You will get it back on the last night of the cruise in your stateroom all signed up! We did this for my son on our last cruise and have an awesome memory for him when he gets older :)

rick3236

You can bring your own pillow case from home and drop them off with a sharpie at Guest Relations at the beginning of the cruise. The pillowcase will be returned to your stateroom with autographs from all the characters before the end of the cruise. You can ask for which characters you want or just say all of them. My son (4) loves his autograph pillow case and sleeps with it every night.

TheMouseFan

I know I've read about this on here before but now I can't find it. I believe I read something about dropping a pillowcase and Sharpies off somewhere and the pillowcase will be autographed and returned to your stateroom. Can anyone give me more information on this?
I ordered our pillowcases from Ebay before the cruise. We dropped them off with a pack of fabric markers at Guest Services as soon as we boarded, and they returned them to our stateroom the last night of the cruise. They ask if you want princesses, Mickey and friends, or both. Here is how they turned out:

Have a great trip!!

travelgal79

We went on the Dream in September and had them signed photos mats. I customized them by adding some Disney Cruise scrapbooking stickers and had the characters sign around it. We got the princesses and Mickey & the gang. We used different colour sharpies to add some colour to the frame. When we got home we framed one of our pictures from Castaway Cay with the mat and it looks awesome!

We also left some treats with the sharpies as a thank you :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom