Switch from Sports to Music?

disney4life2008

Original Poster
I am a loyal to All Star Sports but thinking for my January trip of switching things up and staying at Music. I think the new food court will be open in the next few weeks - so that would be a plus. Are the rooms updated (like Sports)? Sports rooms are amazing so am I to assume that all of music is amazing as well?

daisyduckie

I am a loyal to All Star Sports but thinking for my January trip of switching things up and staying at Music. I think the new food court will be open in the next few weeks - so that would be a plus. Are the rooms updated (like Sports)? Sports rooms are amazing so am I to assume that all of music is amazing as well?

The only small negative would be that when the All Stars share a bus, the Sports is the first picked up and dropped off. So if you stay at the Sports you have a better chance of getting a seat, and are off the bus faster on the way back from the resorts. But as I said, it is only a small negative.

disney4life2008

Original Poster
The only small negative would be that when the All Stars share a bus, the Sports is the first picked up and dropped off. So if you stay at the Sports you have a better chance of getting a seat, and are off the bus faster on the way back from the resorts. But as I said, it is only a small negative.

That is one of the benefits of sports. I am going to sleep on it tonight but at $63 / night I am fine at sports or music :)

minniemickeyfan

Just stayed at Music this past August and the rooms are updated. I have stayed at Sports as well, and I have to say I just like Sports better. But any room at Disney is good. Have a great trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom