A Hotel Question

LeafsFanNL

Original Poster
Hi Folks,

Going to get to see DLR for the first time this July. We have decided to stay off property, but have a question. Do any of the nearby hotels have interior corridors? We do not like the idea of having outside entrance to our room for security reasons.

Thanks in advance

RMichael21

I'm pretty sure most of them have interior corridors, but don't quote me on that. To double check a specific hotel, call them or check their website. A great offsite hotel is the Marriott Convention Center. We stayed there for about half of our trip in July (it's a long story) and we loved it. Whatever you do, don't stay at The Marriott Suites Anaheim. When we were there, the air conditioning was broken throughout the hotel, the "forgot" twice to make up our room and the staff was pretty rude with an exception of a few amazing, Disney-quality staff members. Also, it's really far from the parks compared to other resorts. I could have lived with it honestly, but the rest of my family has some pretty high standards, so they had us switch to the far superior Marriott Convention Center, which is a 5 minute walk instead of a 5 minute drive.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I have stayed at the Howard Johnson, Best Western Stovall's, and Best Western Anaheim Inn. The Howard Johnson was interior corridors, the Best Westerns were outside walkways.

JillC LI

Best Western Park Place is right across the street from the parks but also has outdoor corridors. You can't get more convenient though. Hot breakfast included.

Figments Friend

I have stayed at two different off-property hotels to date, The Quality Inn & Suites on W. Katella and most recently Stay America Suites on Clementine.

Both were reasonably priced and both were a short walk away from the front gate of Disneyland.
Only the Stay America had enclosed interiors however.
The Quality Inn was exterior, and you did get that somewhat uncomfortable feeling sometimes in the evening hours.

Of the two hotels however, i actually preferred the Quality.
The Stay America was a better price and location, but i had some unfortunate in-room issues.

Texas84

Holiday Inn & Suites on Walnut does. It's a bit of a walk to the gates but they are on the Anaheim shuttle route (ART).

PacNWTigger

We have stayed at the Annabella a few times. It has exterior entries, but the hotel is far enough away from the street that it wasn't ever an issue for us. We would walk up to GCH through Downtown Disney for our park entry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom