Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

acishere

But what if Nemo is able to combine the snobbiness of Providence and Boston?
@NYwdwfan and I combined our snobbishness. Nothing can outsnob double NYC snobbishness.

Actually there is a way, but you wouldn't like it.
You really won't, trust me.
It involves Baltimore...
paranoid.gif

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Well, this was scarcely the fight to sustain us for the next 7-8 years. Over before it even started.
I apologized for over-reacting to him being a dumb-a$$.
He apologized for being a dumb-a$$.

Mark my words, we'll be at it again before this decade is over.

Goofyernmost

I had to enlarge the picture to see what it was.

Me too - but I'm on my phone so it's the size of my pinky nail.

and I'm getting old and can't see small things close up :mad:

It only gets worse...
I've gotten to the point that I have difficulty seeing clearly up close unless the lighting is very bright. Small print on medicines or recipes, are just guesses to me even with bifocals or reading glasses. I mentioned it the last eye exam I had and all they could say was..."Sucks to get old, doesn't it?"

Yes, yes it does! However, I could be looking at the underside of grass, so I find it hard to complain too much.

Nemo14

I've gotten to the point that I have difficulty seeing clearly up close unless the lighting is very bright. Small print on medicines or recipes, are just guesses to me even with bifocals or reading glasses. I mentioned it the last eye exam I had and all they could say was..."Sucks to get old, doesn't it?"

Yes, yes it does! However, I could be looking at the underside of grass, so I find it hard to complain too much.
Sounds like you need stronger glasses (and a new eye doctor ;)) Pick up a cheap pair of high magnification reading glasses.

NYwdwfan

I don't normally criticize things that others eat - but I'll make an exception. Ew.

After my father in law passed, I was at my mother in law's and she was going through the pantry trying to pawn off foods she bought just for him that she doesn't eat - and she emerged from the pantry with a pile of 10 cans of sardines and asked me if I wanted them. I just stared at her and started laughing. Then she started laughing and said "I'll take that as a 'no'".

Nemo14

Taking a break from wrapping presents. rainy yucky day here. DH and his brother are currently trying to fix the clothes washer. We might have to go appliance shopping this afternoon...:mad:

Lucky

DH and his brother are currently trying to fix the clothes washer. We might have to go appliance shopping this afternoon...:mad:
Ours isn't working either. It's under warranty but it takes a week for the technician to come, and if it requires parts that's another week or more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom