Trip Club December 2014

DisneyRoy

I just noticed this yesterday, but the hours for Magic Kingdom have changed. Just about every day they are now opening at 8 AM. This changed my 8:30 ADR at Crystal Palace from an empty Main Street pre-opening to post-opening. Hope this doesn't mess up anyone's plans!

MotherofaPrincessLover

I just noticed this yesterday, but the hours for Magic Kingdom have changed. Just about every day they are now opening at 8 AM. This changed my 8:30 ADR at Crystal Palace from an empty Main Street pre-opening to post-opening. Hope this doesn't mess up anyone's plans!
I'm in the same boat. I'm pretty sad I won't get to see the empty Main Street.

Catyat

Thanks for letting us know about this. Wow.. doesn't screw up any of our plans in terms of reservations.. except maybe losing sleep now!! It's going to be rough to get up that early to make it by 7:00 EMHs, but we'll give it a try! :eek:

Kate Alan

Thanks for letting us know about this. Wow.. doesn't screw up any of our plans in terms of reservations.. except maybe losing sleep now!! It's going to be rough to get up that early to make it by 7:00 EMHs, but we'll give it a try! :eek:

Yep, it's going to be rough...when I told my brother and sister just how early we'll have to be up to ensure we are at the parks by EMH opening their jaws dropped, lol. Oh well! Guess we're just going to have to load up on the caffeine!

Jae99

The countdown is now at 11 hrs until we head out for our drive to WDW. Our checkin day is the 25th at All Star Music.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom