Refurbing Walt Disney World

orlando678-

Original Poster
First sketch ideas:

Oasis:

World Center:

Animal life: A 4d show inside the tree of life. It features a cavern with magical lights as a pre-show. As main show we'll sit down in the theatre where we see the show. The show is about the dangers in the world like the melting of the artics or the hunting in the savannah or the fishing in the sea or the cutting of trees in rainforests.

Discovery river boats: A extinct ride returns and travels through some of the lands where we get great views of some animals.

Ant island:

Flik's circus: It's tough to be a bug but inside p.t's flea circus with Flik as the ringmaster. Of course we'll be interupted by Hopper and some other grashoppers.

Heimlich's chew chew train: The ride as we know it.

Bird of bugs: A ride similair to the golden zephyr but themed to the trap bird from the movie.

A bug's life: A flume ride cruising over ant island. You'll get soaked and you'll see the story of Flik and his friends.

Rosie's web: A ferris wheel with an audio animatronic Rosie in the middle.

Tuck and Roll drive em' buggies: The ride as we know it but with audio animatronic tuck and roll on the side of the ride.

Nemo's seas:

Nemo's misadventures: A dark ride based on Nemo

Mr. Ray's swim away: A rollercoaster very similair to Manta from Seaworld.

Jellyfish jumpers: A jumpin' jellyfish like ride but themed to the jellyfish from the movie.

Finding Nemo the Musical: The musical as we know it

Turtle talk with Crush: The interactive show as we know it.

The Enchanted Moors:

Maleficent: The untold story: A dark ride using audio animatronics and screens. The vehicles will be as the harry potter and the forbidden journey ride.

Diaval's flight: A coaster themed to Diaval.

Enchanted moors cruise: A boat ride cruising through the Moors where we see beautiful creatures and of course Maleficent and Aurora.

Pridelands:

Festival of the lion king:The show as we know it.

Legend of the lion king: A dark ride based on the disney movie.

Zazu's fly school: A dumbo like spinner with Zazu in the middle and birds as vehicles.

Hakuna matata splash: A flume ride through Timon and Pumbaa's paradise.

Hyena madness: A rollercoaster through the elephant graveyard where we see many hyena's and even Scar.

Africa:

Kilimanjaro safaris: The safari ride as we know it.

Tarzan's two worlds, one family: A dark ride themed to Tarzan.

Tarzan's island: A island based on Tarzan. It features Tarzan's treehouse, the dark ride, a coaster and two flat rides.

Sabor's attack: A rollercoaster where we get attacked by Sabor.

Bully the crocs: A jet ski flat ride where we stand on crocodiles. In the middle we see a gorilla with a fish stuck to a rope.

Gorilla tree swing: A swing where we hang in a tree. We see gorillas in this tree.

Kongamato: A rollercoaster themed to a mythical african creature.

The African Queen: A boat ride cruising over the rivers of Africa. You'll see real life animals and some mythical creatures too.

Asia:

Expedition Everest: Legend of the Forbidden Mountain: The ride as we know it but longer and with the working Yeti.

Kali River Rapids: The ride as we know it but with audio animatronics and more water.

The Jungle Book: A dark ride based on the jungle book movie.

King Louie's temple: A ride similair to enchanted tiki room. Join King Louie and the other monkeys for a great party.

Tiger River Run: A boat ride that features live animals from Asia.

Pagoo's adventure: A original ride featuring a red panda who gets in whacky adventures. Pagoo would become a character like Figment or Duffy.

Red Dragon: A rollercoaster which is inside a Chinese temple. You first see a dark ride part with a Chinese village. The village gets attacked by a red dragon and so the coaster begins.

Dinoland:

Countdown to extinction: The old ride as we know it but still with our favorite Dinosaur friends.

Prehistoric river raft: A rubber boat ride based on the disneyquest game.

The Excavator: A rollercoaster racing over the digyards.

Pterodactyl flyers: Triceratop spin gets changed to different pterodactyls as vehicles and a mountain in the middle with pterodactyls on it.

Dinosaurs live!: A walking with dinosaurs like show with the storyline of dinosaur.

Ice Age:

Mammoth falls: A water flume ride where we have to find some mammoths. Along the way we encounter different ice age animals including sabertooth tigers.

Snow mountain: A rollercoaster using both screens and audio animatronics. In the pre-show we see a scientist who traveled back but we get interupted by a sabletooth tiger animatronic. The scientist tells us to run and we find our vehicles. We race through the mountain and see different creatures.

Frozen River Adventure: A boat ride with both thrill and gentle parts. We see many different creatures like giant beavers.

Antarctica:

Rage of ice: A simulator similar to the old simulator from Seaworld

Arctic glider: A trackless ride which would simulate the feeling of skating on the ice. You would see all kinds of polar animals( both real and audio animatronics). Then later the ice melts and we get more of a thrilling part.

North America:

Pocahontas' just around the riverbend:Dark ride meets splash. A pocahontas dark ride where we get wet with a big splash through the ride.

Bigfoot adventure: An indoor thrill ride where we get to see Bigfoot.

Brother bear mountain: A coaster similar to grizzly mountain runaway mine trains but with a brother bear theme.

Spirit of the wild: an elaborate SFX show, similar in scale to the Atlantis walkthrough in Islands of Adventure. I imagined the facade being a Mount Rushmore of wild animals with the giant heads of a bear, eagle, wolf & elk carved into the granite rockwork.The show will make use of the northern lights so just think of the scene from brother bear.

Pocahontas' colors of the wind: A show with real animals and a audio animatronic grandmother willow.

Swamp tours: A louisiana airboat water ride.

Thunderhawk hills: A rollercoaster similar to big thunder mountain railroad. We'll first see audio animatronic indians telling us the legend of the thunderhawk and that we should be aware. Then we have a thrilling ride and an encounter with the thunderhawk.

South America:

Amazon river cruise: A river rapid ride where we see different amazon creatures and thrilling water parts too.

Anaconda: A thrilling rollercoaster throught the rainforest landscaping.

Emperor's new groove: A water ride similar to Journey to Atlantis but this ride features a dark ride part too.

Chupacabra: An indoor thrill ride where we escape the devilish dog Chupacabra

Up and fly away: A dark ride where we see the adventures of our heroes.

Carl's flyers: A ride similair to Flik's flyers but with Carl's house in the middle and air balloons with different balloons as our vehicles.

Loco Loco Quetzal: An indoor coaster where we experience Quetzal's madness.

Raging spirits: A copy of the ride in Tokyo but there are new effects.

The three caballeros: A dark ride about our three feathered friends.

Rainforest tram ride: A hanging tram ride through the rainforest. We'll see monkeys and many other different species.

Europe:

Lochness monster: A high intensity Mack water coaster based on the Loch Ness Monster. The story begins like this: First the line enters a collapsing old Scottish castle. As the line progresses you can view information and pictures of the beast's sightings. Finally a slected amount of people enter the boarding station thorugh a window you can see the tranquil loch with a huge black figure swimming about it. Suddenly the lights begin to flicker and then fail. Next you hear a gut-wrenching growl, you look at the window and there are two red eyes gleaming back. the lights come on and you board the ride. First the boat goes out into the loch where it is disturbed by rough bumping( extremely sharp turns) and distubances in the water. Next your boat goes into a dark cave with looming red eyes. your boat now goes onto steel track onto a hill lift towards the red eyes. As soon as you get to the top, the monster show its full form and tries to take a snap at you, but your boat has other plans. The boat now plummets through a huge drop into sheer darkness and into a series a sharp turns and sudden drops where the monster attacks at your boat now and then. Then you finally see a way out the cave but the monster blocks it. Your boat then takes a small drop downward and into a splash zone getting you soaked! Now you return from your journey to do what your please.

Bambi's forest: A dark ride based on Bambi's forest adventures.

Alpine run: A coaster through a French alpine mountain( maybe mont blanc) where we encounter audio animatronic animals and the abominable snowman.

Swallow: A rollercoaster racing through the European woods.

Aesop's Garden: A gentle boat ride where we see some of Aesop's greatest fables.

Scream of the Banshee: An indoor thrill ride where we encounter a scottish Banshee.

Pandora: The planet of Avatar:

Avatar program center 4d: An advanced ride based on the program center where we get to ride the bots.

Pandora river journey: The planned ride with many lights and audio animatronic animals.

Flight over Pandora: A ride based on the helicopter flights in the movie.

Banshee flight: A rollercoaster through the beautiful landscaping of Pandora.

Beastly kingdom:

Dragon Tower: A once planned ride but never built is now here.

Enchanted Labyrinth: The once planned labyrinth but with more mythical creatures.

Sea serpent whirlpool: Tea cup spin meets splash battle. Get soaked with the sea serpent in the middle of the ride.

Fantasia river: A boat ride once planned for this land already.

Voyage to Atlantis: A submarine ride to the city of Atlantis, but beware of different guardians as shadow mermaids, krakens and sea serpents.

Flying unicorn: A mini coaster similair to the one which was at Islands of adventure. It does feature audio animatronic unicorns now.

Oceania:

Legend of the Bunyip: A Motion Simuator of some sort telling the story of the outback's Bunyip

Alchera: A large recreation of Ayres Rock houses a dark ride in line of TDL's Pooh. The premise is that you are going on an adventure to the base of the rock to visit the caves. You board mini Off-road vehicles outdoors on a "track." You pass some animal areas and eventually start into a small cave at the base of the rock. Once inside, odd lighting, noises, and music begins. Suddenly, the far rock wall opens, and you enter (each vehicle through a separate door into a separate room) a glowing chamber. You then take a trek through the Dreamtime of Australian Aborigine mythology that shows the creation of everything. Although this is not directly related to animals, it does involve many animal-based references throughout the stories. At night, Ayers rock will have lighting that makes it appear to glow green.

Platypus Flats: hovering over water, riders “navigate” their trackless duckbill craft around obstacles and bump other guests for points. Geysers and other water features promise riders a refreshing experience.

Tasmanian devil: a thrilling dark ride coaster housed in Uluru. During the indoor lift-hill preshow through the nighttime outback, riders may catch glimpses of the endangered thylacine. During the twisting first drop, riders are whisked outdoors and through two consecutive corkscrews that wind through the remote mining town of Last Chance, circa 1906. Back in the show building, where the final scene is housed, riders finally come face-to-face with a living, breathing AA Tasmanian tiger.

New Age: Kingdom of the future:

Droibot flight: A floorless rollercoaster themed to a droid dragon like creature.

Bokotor hills: A mountain coaster featuring future like goats called bokotors.

Swarm soar: A rollercoaster which is above the water and themed to a giant fish bird like creature.

The new generation: A ride which is similar to the one at futuroscope france. We encounter different future animals but not only effects are used but also audio animatronic figures.

Hovercraft journey: A safari ride showing us the new zoology in hovercrafts

Galapagos islands: This land features four rides but for three rides I don't know a name.

The first attraction would be a fast paced roller coaster themed to the various lave tubes of the Galapagos. This attraction would dip and dive in and out of lava tunnels offering a view of the inside of the tunnels as well as a view of the landscape above. The ride would end escaping from the tunnels due to incoming lava. The ride vehicles would appear as mine carts some what similar to the Indiana Jones attraction in Disneyland Paris.

The next E- ticket attraction would be a boat ride through a river ending in a large drop down a waterfall. Guest would encounter many species of animals (AA of course) and various plants.

Lastly an attraction similar to Aquatopia in Disney Sea would be laced here as well. There would be surrounding rock formations with AA fur seals and Iguanas resting on them. Instead of a plain shallow floor like the one in Tokyo, this version would use lighting/projection technology that would make it appear that sea life like hammerhead sharks, seals, and marine iguanas are swimming right by you.

Charles Darwin's voyage: A maelstrom like ride themed to Charles Darwin's journeys.

tcool

Maleficent doesn't scream Animal Kingdom to me.
Don't know how I feel about Ant Island & Nemo's Sea.
The African Queen sounds like the Jungle Cruise.
I feel as Europe and Beastly Kingdom may be too similar as they both have attractions based on mythical creatures. Plus when I think Europe I think of Dragons and Unicorns.
Chupacabra I think is Central America. Maybe change Up And Fly Away to Up & Away? Three Caberllos unless you close the existing one in Mexico at EPCOT then I don't know there's only so much that movie can do. How about Grizzly River Run instead of Brother Bears?
Word Center sounds EPCOT-Y

Now if it were me with your plans this is what I'll do

Oasis (Is this staying?)
World Center
Prehistorica (Ice Age + Dinosaurs)
Asia
Oceania (Oceania + Nemo)
Africa (+ Pride Lands)
Eurotopia (Europe + Beastly Kingdom, Moors?)
Pandora
North America (+ Ant Island, but possibly scale it down?)
South America (+ Galapagos Islands)
Antarctica

Just my thoughts, I no way does this mean to offend you at all.

ArtificialArtist

If people would like to share their ideas about the other disney parks around the world, be free to do so.

DisneySea - close to flawless. Walking through those tunnels all around and below the crater blew me away back then, very immersive and a lot of attention to detail there. Though DS could deal with a few more small attractions and activities.

Tokyo Disneyland - felt like walking through the past. Everything looked outdated, not in a good way, but i have been there last more than 10 years ago. I heard they have renewed quite a lot since. So can't say much on this one

Disneyland Paris - Don't get me started.... The park has serious flaws, but one of the highlights is its Space Mountain, i wish they would replace the old WDW SM with this one. Indy ain't too bad either, though it desperately needs the real Indy ride from DL next to the current attraction. (Those two would go well together, naturally)
One of the smaller, but still ingenious features i like about DLP is the grotto below the castle with the dragon.
I would like to see something similar in Tomorrowland. Which is the area that most desperately needs one more E-ticket. I would reincarnate Alien Encounter there. And build an actual 20k Leagues ride, instead of the current walkthrough attraction

Twilight_Roxas

I feel as Europe and Beastly Kingdom may be too similar as they both have attractions based on mythical creatures. Plus when I think Europe I think of Dragons and Unicorns.
Chupacabra I think is Central America. Maybe change Up And Fly Away to Up & Away? Three Caberllos unless you close the existing one in Mexico at EPCOT then I don't know there's only so much that movie can do. How about Grizzly River Run instead of Brother Bears?

Oasis (Is this staying?)
World Center
Asia
Oceania (Oceania + Nemo)
Africa (+ Pride Lands)
Pandora
Antarctica

Unless they merge the concept of Beastly Kingdom with the film of Maleficent.

tcool

Unless they merge the concept of Beastly Kingdom with the film of Maleficent.
There's dragons and fairies in it. And it is based off a fairytale of Europe and there's accents of Europeans in it that's pretty close? Not saying it should just going with what was said.

orlando678-

Original Poster

Oasis (Is this staying?)
World Center
Asia
Oceania (Oceania + Nemo)
Africa (+ Pride Lands)
Pandora
Antarctica

How about Oasis being Galapagos islands because of well the beginning of zoology records then.

World center would be similar to what we see inside the journey to the center of the earth ride but then converted into the area.

Prehistorica is fine with me
Oceania with Nemo sounds good
Africa is fine
Eurotopia doesn't sound that well. Beastly kingdom will be a land as middle earth or an enchanted forest while I think Europe is more about legends. In pictures or something this is easier to explain.
Pandora
North America is good but I have the feeling that Ant island should be another area since its a different theme. We aren't really sure where its located.
South america
Antarctica

I think i didn't include grizzly river run because of the kali river rapids.

orlando678-

Original Poster
I wanted to add crush first but first of all I wanted a unique ride, then I wanted something like that based on Big hero 6 but for another park and because of the fact that I already had turtle talk I thought like why not

orlando678-

Original Poster
Final Plan:

Animal Kingdom

Explorers town:
This small town will feature shops and restaurants and will replace the Oasis by something that gives Animal Kingdom some kind of overall story. Meet some of these explorers as well.

Attractions:
- Discovery river boats: these boats are guided by some of the world explorers. The extinct ride returns here and shows both real and unreal animals from their best sides.

From here on you'll go to the next area called World Center inside and on what is now Discovery island.

World center:
This area has an explorer trail ride and an outlook area where we can look at the park as it is actually the center of the Earth. Also enter the tree of life where you see a beautiful new area with glowing crystals, a restaurant and a 4D show teaching us about the beauty and the dangers threatening the nature.

Attractions:
- Animal life: A 4D show that shows us the beauty of nature and all the things threatening it. For example the rainforest and the people cutting it down for wood or the melting of the Arctics and so on.
- World center plateau: The explorer trail and the outlook area over Animal Kingdom.

Prehistorica:
This area transports us back to the times of the dinosaurs and also the frozen ice age area is here too.

Attractions:
- Countdown to extinction: The ride gets its old name back since I think that it sounds more interesting and the attraction will be a bit longer. The building will be re-themed to a base created by time travelling explorers who wanted to take back some dinosaurs. The queue will include interactive features as investigating dino eggs and so on.
-Prehistoric river raft: This ride is based on the DisneyQuest game. Board your raft but beware of the dinosaurs lurking everywhere.
-Snow mountain: This ride is similar to big thunder mountain but takes place in the ice age. Encounter mammoths, sabre tooths and many more.
-Pterodactyl flyers: Triceratop spin gets changed to different pterodactyls as vehicles and a mountain in the middle with pterodactyls on it.
-Dinosaurs live!: A walking with dinosaurs like show with the storyline of dinosaur.
- Dino track: Explore the prehistoric woods by walking on this path. Dino track will show AA dinosaurs.

Asia:
This area will be similar to what it already has but it will now be broader so also show Chinese areas and so on.

Attractions:
-Expedition Everest: Legend of the Forbidden Mountain: The ride as we know it but longer and with the working Yeti.

-Kali River Rapids: The ride as we know it but with audio animatronics and more water.

-The Jungle Book: A dark ride based on the jungle book movie.

-King Louie's temple: A ride similair to enchanted tiki room. Join King Louie and the other monkeys for a great party.

-Tiger River Run: A boat ride that features live animals from Asia.

-Pagoo's adventure: A original ride featuring a red panda who gets in whacky adventures. Pagoo would become a character like Figment or Duffy.

-Red Dragon: A rollercoaster which is inside a Chinese temple. You first see a dark ride part with a Chinese village. The village gets attacked by a red dragon and so the coaster begins.

Oceania:
This area will depict especially Australia and New Zealand and also an indoor area shows Nemo's seas with the present day musical.

Attractions:
-Legend of the Bunyip: A Motion Simuator of some sort telling the story of the outback's Bunyip

-Alchera: A large recreation of Ayres Rock houses a dark ride in line of TDL's Pooh. The premise is that you are going on an adventure to the base of the rock to visit the caves. You board mini Off-road vehicles outdoors on a "track." You pass some animal areas and eventually start into a small cave at the base of the rock. Once inside, odd lighting, noises, and music begins. Suddenly, the far rock wall opens, and you enter (each vehicle through a separate door into a separate room) a glowing chamber. You then take a trek through the Dreamtime of Australian Aborigine mythology that shows the creation of everything. Although this is not directly related to animals, it does involvhttp://disneyparksfanon.wikia.com/wiki/New_Animal_Kingdom?action=edit&section=1e many animal-based references throughout the stories. At night, Ayers rock will have lighting that makes it appear to glow green.

-Platypus Flats: hovering over water, riders “navigate” their trackless duckbill craft around obstacles and bump other guests for points. Geysers and other water features promise riders a refreshing experience.

-Tasmanian devil: a thrilling dark ride coaster housed in Uluru. During the indoor lift-hill preshow through the nighttime outback, riders may catch glimpses of the endangered thylacine. During the twisting first drop, riders are whisked outdoors and through two consecutive corkscrews that wind through the remote mining town of Last Chance, circa 1906. Back in the show building, where the final scene is housed, riders finally come face-to-face with a living, breathing AA Tasmanian tiger.

-Nemo's misadventures: A dark ride based on Nemo

-Mr. Ray's swim away: A rollercoaster very similair to Manta from Seaworld.

-Jellyfish jumpers: A jumpin' jellyfish like ride but themed to the jellyfish from the movie.

-Finding Nemo the Musical: The musical as we know it

-Turtle talk with Crush: The interactive show as we know it.

Africa:
This area will show Africa's beauty and also the beauty of the Pridelands from Disney's the Lion King

Attractions:
-Kilimanjaro safaris: The safari ride as we know it.

-Tarzan's two worlds, one family: A dark ride themed to Tarzan.

-Tarzan's island: A island based on Tarzan. It features Tarzan's treehouse, the dark ride, a coaster and two flat rides.

-Sabor's attack: A rollercoaster where we get attacked by Sabor.

-Bully the crocs: A jet ski flat ride where we stand on crocodiles. In the middle we see a gorilla with a fish stuck to a rope.

-Gorilla tree swing: A swing where we hang in a tree. We see gorillas in this tree.

-Kongamato: A rollercoaster themed to a mythical african creature.

-Festival of the lion king:The show as we know it.

-Legend of the lion king: A dark ride based on the disney movie.

-Zazu's fly school: A dumbo like spinner with Zazu in the middle and birds as vehicles.

-Hakuna matata splash: A flume ride through Timon and Pumbaa's paradise.

-Hyena madness: A rollercoaster through the elephant graveyard where we see many hyena's and even Scar.

Europe:
This area will depicts the stories and nature of Europe.

Attractions:
-Lochness monster: A high intensity Mack water coaster based on the Loch Ness Monster. The story begins like this: First the line enters a collapsing old Scottish castle. As the line progresses you can view information and pictures of the beast's sightings. Finally a slected amount of people enter the boarding station thorugh a window you can see the tranquil loch with a huge black figure swimming about it. Suddenly the lights begin to flicker and then fail. Next you hear a gut-wrenching growl, you look at the window and there are two red eyes gleaming back. the lights come on and you board the ride. First the boat goes out into the loch where it is disturbed by rough bumping( extremely sharp turns) and distubances in the water. Next your boat goes into a dark cave with looming red eyes. your boat now goes onto steel track onto a hill lift towards the red eyes. As soon as you get to the top, the monster show its full form and tries to take a snap at you, but your boat has other plans. The boat now plummets through a huge drop into sheer darkness and into a series a sharp turns and sudden drops where the monster attacks at your boat now and then. Then you finally see a way out the cave but the monster blocks it. Your boat then takes a small drop downward and into a splash zone getting you soaked! Now you return from your journey to do what your please.

-Bambi's forest: A dark ride based on Bambi's forest adventures.

-Alpine run: A coaster through a French alpine mountain( maybe mont blanc) where we encounter audio animatronic animals and the abominable snowman.

-Swallow: A rollercoaster racing through the European woods.

-Aesop's Garden: A gentle boat ride where we see some of Aesop's greatest fables.

-Scream of the Banshee: An indoor thrill ride where we encounter a scottish Banshee.

Beastly Kingdom:
This area will be the fantasyland of the park and it will be a bit as Middle Earth or so.

Attractions:
-Dragon Tower: A once planned ride but never built is now here.

-Enchanted Labyrinth: The once planned labyrinth but with more mythical creatures.

-Sea serpent whirlpool: Tea cup spin meets splash battle. Get soaked with the sea serpent in the middle of the ride.

-Fantasia river: A boat ride once planned for this land already.

-Voyage to Atlantis: A submarine ride to the city of Atlantis.

-Flying unicorn: A mini coaster similair to the one which was at Islands of adventure. It does feature audio animatronic unicorns now.

Pandora: World of Avatar:
-Avatar program center 4d: A advanced ride based on the program center where we get to ride the bots.

-Pandora river journey: The planned ride with many lights and audio animatronic animals.

-Flight over Pandora: A ride based on the helicopter flights in the movie.

-Banshee flight: A rollercoaster through the beautiful landscaping of Pandora.

North America:
This area depicts the North american nature.

-Pocahontas' just around the riverbendark ride meets splash. A pocahontas dark ride where we get wet with a big splash through the ride.

-Bigfoot adventure: An indoor thrill ride where we get to see Bigfoot.

-Grizzly bear river: A river raft ride similar to grizzly river run but with some brother bear extra's.

-Spirit of the wild: an elaborate SFX show, similar in scale to the Atlantis walkthrough in Islands of Adventure. I imagined the facade being a Mount Rushmore of wild animals with the giant heads of a bear, eagle, wolf & elk carved into the granite rockwork.

-The Fox and the Hound: A dark ride based on the classic disney movie.

-Pocahontas' colors of the wind: A show with real animals and a audio animatronic grandmother willow.

-Swamp tours: A louisiana airboat water ride.

-Thunderhawk hills: A rollercoaster similair to big thunder mountain railroad. We'll first see audio animatronic indians telling us the legend of the thunderhawk and that we should be aware. Then we have a thrilling ride and an encounter with the thunderhawk.

Ant island:
This area is based on A bug's life.

Attractions:

-Flik's circus: It's tough to be a bug but inside p.t's flea circus with Flik as the ringmaster. Of course we'll be interupted by Hopper and some other grashoppers.

-Heimlich's chew chew train: The ride as we know it.

-Bird of bugs: A ride similair to the golden zephyr but themed to the trap bird from the movie.

-A bug's life: A flume ride cruising over ant island. You'll get soaked and you'll see the story.

-Rosie's web: A ferris wheel with an audio animatronic Rosie in the middle.

-Tuck and Roll drive em' buggies: The ride as we know it but with audio animatronic tuck and roll on the side of the ride.

South America:
South america will actually depict South America but also a bit of Central America.

Attractions:
-Amazon river cruise: A canoe river ride where we see different amazon creatures and thrilling water parts too.

-Anaconda: A thrilling rollercoaster throught the rainforest landscaping.

-Emperor's new groove: A water ride similair to Journey to Atlantis but this ride features a dark ride part too.

-Chupacabra: An indoor thrill ride where we escape the devilish dog Chupacabra

-Up and away: A dark ride where we see the adventures of our heroes.

-Loco Loco Quetzal: An indoor coaster where we experience Quetzal's madness.

-Rainforest tram ride: A hanging tram ride through the rainforest. We'll see monkeys and many other different species.

Antarctica:

Attractions:
-Rage of ice: A simulator similar to the old simulator from Seaworld

-Arctic glider: A trackless ride which would simulate the feeling of skating on the ice. You would see all kinds of polar animals( both real and audio animatronics. Then later the ice melts and we get more of a thrilling part.

New Age: Kingdom of the future:
This land will show the zoology of the future by beautiful effects and audio animatronics

Attractions:

-Droibot flight: A floorless rollercoaster themed to a droid dragon like creature.

-Bokotor hills: A mountain coaster featuring future like goats called bokotors.

-Swarm soar: A rollercoaster which is above the water and themed to a giant fish bird like creature.

-The new generation: A ride which is similair to the one at futuroscope france. We encounter different future animals but not only effects are used but also audio animatronic figures.

Galapagos islands: This land features four rides but for three rides I don't know a name.

Attractions:

-The first attraction would be a fast paced roller coaster themed to the various lave tubes of the Galapagos. This attraction would dip and dive in and out of lava tunnels offering a view of the inside of the tunnels as well as a view of the landscape above. The ride would end escaping from the tunnels due to incoming lava. The ride vehicles would appear as mine carts some what similar to the Indiana Jones attraction in Disneyland Paris.

-The next E- ticket attraction would be a boat ride through a river ending in a large drop down a waterfall. Guest would encounter many species of animals (AA of course) and various plants.

-Lastly an attraction similar to Aquatopia in Disney Sea would be laced here as well. There would be surrounding rock formations with AA fur seals and Iguanas resting on them. Instead of a plain shallow floor like the one in Tokyo, this version would use lighting/projection technology that would make it appear that sea life like hammerhead sharks, seals, and marine iguanas are swimming right by you.

-Charles Darwin's voyage: A maelstrom like ride themed to Charles Darwin's journeys.

Next one up is Epcot

Last edited:

orlando678-

Original Poster
So a few questions for Epcot

How many countries do you like at world showcase?
Is it okay to add IASW?
Do you have any ideas?
Do you like the old Epcot meaning or the new one with Frozen and other Disney characters?

DinoInstitute

So a few questions for Epcot

How many countries do you like at world showcase?
Is it okay to add IASW?
Do you have any ideas?
Do you like the old Epcot meaning or the new one with Frozen and other Disney characters?
I have been enjoying and following this thread along, so now that I really don't have much to do, I guess I'll join in.:)

For the questions:
- I like the current amount to be honest. Maybe add one-three more, but this is good. Because now there's enough time to really explore all the pavilions in WS without rushing through some. You get to see and enjoy all cultures thoroughly. Also, I like having the tree transition between countries. If anything, I would add some more rides/experiences to each pavilion.
-This is one of the biggest debates and best questions in the WDW fan community. I actually don't know where I stand. It kind of just has a feel of classic-ness to it and belonging in MK park. I would be sad to not have it there. But it fits better thematically in WS. However, I wish there was a way where it can be in the exact center of WS, and to do that you have to move AA. So, in the end, I don't know about this one.
-Not too many ideas that are original. My favorite concepts for new pavilions are the Switzerland one with the Matterhorn, or the Venezuela pavilion with a rainforest tour ride and similar to Mexico (concept art is found common). As for new rides in WS, I think a new cultural one would be good to even out with Elsa and Donald. I was thinking maybe a dark ride/boat tour through the history and culture of Japan, or maybe a tour over the UK.
-I like the old Epcot WS where it is about the cultures more so than showing them with Disney characters. But, its coming. I think the best way to save WS is to make it fit by somehow distributing characters all around, but also remembering to keep it cultural and adding cultural rides to even it out, as I said earlier.

Last edited:

orlando678-

Original Poster
I felt like IASW could give a real meaning to WS and also could serve for a really cool nighttime show spectacular.

Here are some countries that are interesting I think:
Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Egypt, Greece, Brazil or Costa Rica, Australia, Indonesia, India, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, South Africa, Tuvalu, Israel for example.

I'd like to add a few countries and pavilions to make the park a multi day park.

orlando678-

Original Poster
First sketch ideas

Spaceship earth: river of time: The ride as we know it but with more interaction in the ride, also the ending will be different.

Time racers: A Vekoma moter race ride which will be both indoors as outdoors. Encounter different dangers from the past and the future.
It's a small world: reflection of Earth: A new version of It's a small world( not sure yet what will be new).

Hydrolators: An extinct ride will be a simulator ride that brings us into the seas of Earth.

Undersea voyage: A submarine voyage that shows us the dangers threatening and the beauty of the seas.

Living with the land: It will add a few new scenes but the rest stays the same

Climate canopy flyer: A canopy flyer coaster/ride that visits different climates as the arctics, desert, rainforest and so on.

Journey to imagination with Figment and the Dreamfinder: A trackless ride about dreams, imagination and the power of fantasy

Dreamcatcher: A minion like ride showing us dreams of some children but then the nightmares attack and you'll encounter height, spiders, clowns and many other fears.

Weather factory: Either be a boat ride or a EMV vehicle that shows us the different kinds of weather.

Stormrider: A copy of the ride from Tokyo.

Energy adventures: Ellen's energy ride gets replaced by this ride. The ride will be shorter and won't include Ellen anymore. The ride will now really follow the story of how we get our energy, its consequences and the ways in which we can make the world greener.

Carousel of Progress: The ride as we know it will now be here and with a new finale.

Mission: Space: The ride as we know it but with a randomized system so that you get the change to have an unique experience everytime you ride.

Lunar rover buggies: A autopia like ride simulates the feeling of driving on the moon.

Test track: Stays the same

Soarin' over the globe: Soarin as we know it but with a randomized system flying to different countries around the world.

Inside out: A simulator ride based on the new Pixar movie. This ride will be both fun and showing the bodies' emotions and so on.

Body river: A flume ride transporting us through the body.

Autopia: The ride from MK could come over around Test Track so that we have an experience for children as well in the transportation area and to open up tomorrowland for an expansion.

The American Adventure: Stays the same

The Flying Dutchman: A both indoors and outdoors hydro coaster following the legend of the ghost ship from the trading era.

Charles Dickens' tales: An AA show showing some of the most famous stories. At holiday times there will be the A christmas Carol story in this theatre.

The British storybook: A dark ride showing us different British stories as Alice in Wonderland, Peter pan, Sherlock Holmes and so on.

Mary Poppins' jolly holiday: A dark ride where we follow Mary's jolly story.

Legendary Rickshaw: A dark ride showing some of the greatest Chinese legends. Similar to Gheister Rickshaw at Phantasialand, Germany.

Temple of Senses: A madhouse where you enter a Chinese temple cursed by the four elements which are out of balance.

Mulan: Dark ride following a Chinese warrior's legend

Ratatouille kitchen calamity: copy of the ride from france but now featuring audio animatronic characters.

Paris bus tour: A indoors dark ride visiting the monuments of Paris.

Venetian Gondolas: A dark boat ride showing the monuments of Italy.

Imperium Romanum: Enter your chariot and explore the ancient Roman empire.

Elephant ride: A ride simulating the feeling of riding on an Indian Elephant.

Ganges river cruise: A boat ride exploring India and the mythical creatures in the river.

Beauty of Japan bullet train: Explore Japan in this ride similar to the hogwarts express. You will see Japanese monuments and also encounter Godzilla.

El rio del tiempe: This ride will not use screens anymore, only audio animatronics. a slow boat ride down the rivers of Mexico, where the guests are taken through the city rivers of Mexico, to experience the life and cultures of its' citizens. Along the journey, guests will experience the occupations, recreation and family life of Mexico, before the boat ride comes to an end in Mexico City, as fireworks shoot off around the guests.

Raging spirits: A copy of the ride in Tokyo but there are new effects that will follow the story of a Mayan god cursing us.

Russia's winterwonderland: Board your sleigh and explore Russia's stories about Winter.

The Bells of Change: an attraction is located within the cathedral, offering a beautiful, artistic and historical depiction of the country of Russia. The tour of the castle takes guests from room to room of the castle, each room having completely ornate, beautiful designs, as each room inspires more knowledge and history of Russia. Many room actual depict and are recreated from the actual Cathedral is Russia.

Matterhorn bobsleds: Switzerland could bring the mountain coaster from Anaheim or a real bobsled ride.

Maelstrom: The ride as we know it but with many new scenes also visiting the kingdom of the Gods.

Nile cruise: A boat ride showing the history around the river and the animals living in it.

Ramses' pyramid: This walkthrough pyramid ride that will feature boobytraps.

The Eye of Anubis: A thrill ride inside a temple where we visit the underworld by Anubis.

Hercules: A dark ride in Greece showing us his greatest adventures.

Mythica: A rollercoaster where we encounter Gods, monsters and many more.

White water river raft: A river rapid ride in the Canada pavilion.

1001 arabian nights: A ride similar to Fata Morgana, a Dutch dark boat ride. The ride will depict Arabian legends. Forbidden cities, genies, wizards, gigantic birds, flying carpets and many more.

Grimm library: A 3d theatre show including AA's or a trackless/ dark ride that shows us the stories created by Grimm The ride will follow the origin of some of Grimm's greatest stories.

Rhine fahrt: The once planned ride will be here and show the different beauties of Germany.( not sure yet how to make this more interesting to modern day audience)

Hans Christian Andersen's flying trunk: Board your flying trunk and see stories as the little mermaid, the snow queen, the ugly duckling, the emperor's new clothes and many more.

Any other suggestions are welcome

Last edited:

orlando678-

Original Poster
Other ideas for rides:

return of Horizons
Mount Fuji: A mountain coaster located in the Japan pavilion
Kitchen cabaret: The extinct show that now tells us about the eatwell plate and how to eat healthier in a fun way.
Dreamchasers: An indoor rollercoaster where we would chase our wildest imagination. The ride would be about a machine created by the dreamfinder that sends us into our imagination but this happens the other way around. The imagination comes out and so we have to chase these dreams.
Ratatouille: taste of France: a ride that Remy hosts. He tells us about French dishes and great locations. This attraction would be a bit thrilling when Skinner sees that Remy is touching the ingredients in his kitchen.
World of motion: An omnimover ride that teaches us about the history of Transportation and the development of it.
A whole new pavilion based on the internet:

Virus: A thrill ride where we get a tour of the newest features of the world wide web but when a virus hits us we get into troubles
The Firewall: lets guests battle computer viruses and spyware. But beware for all over the pavillion are little robots known as "Pop-Ups" that may appear cute but are annoying as heck.

A new pavilion based on recycling and garbage:

Garbage mountain or Junkyard peak: A rollercoaster ride based on a mountain made of garbage.
A wall-e ride where we have to help him to clean the Earth

The Timekeeper: The old show with new technology and new scenes to take you through time.
Age of the internet: A dark ride about the history of internet and all it can do and can do in the future

Notes:

El rio del tiempe in Mexico will be hosted by the three caballeros. The story will be that our three feathered friends will give us a tour of Mexico's history but they have to hurry before the concert starts. Be ready to encounter mayan people and many more.

The new Journey into Imagination with Figment and the Dreamfinder will be similar to Mystic manor but with Figment being Albert and lord mystic being the Dreamfinder. Figment touches the dream machine and all imagination runs wild.

Inside out ride will be a mix of body wars and cranium command. The ride will teach us about how the emotions work and how everything in the brain works.

Living With The Land: Step into a Canopy Covered Boat for a Journery Into the Ecosystems of the world and then learn about the Futrue of agriculture in the Greenhouses of The Land pavilion. Living With The Land is 15 minutes and 10 Seconds long and has an hourly capacity of 2100 Guests Per Hour.

Please tell me your ideas and what ideas you like and what ideas you don't or like to change a bit :)

orlando678-

Original Poster
Okay so I had this idea about making World showcase going all around the lake and that at the showcase plaza there would be the IASW pavilion with a new building, a big shop and a small restaurant too. This does mean that I'm going to fill up some water space. The odyssey center will disapppear and becomes part of transportation pavilion and one other future world pavilion. In the end the world showcase then can handle about 18-20 new countries. Can you help me with the countries I should use?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom