Be Our Guest email question

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
I received an email the other day asking if we would like to participate in BoG lunch testing for our upcoming trip. I followed the link and entered my info but when I try and click on "submit" nothing happens. The submit button is grey and wont light up. Anybody know why? Id love to give BoG a shot. Thanks.

DisneyRoy

Did you enter the correct reservation number? A lot of people seem to be having issues with that. It is the 12 digit resort reservation number and not the confirmation number.

Catyat

How far out from your trip do you receive the email? Just curious:)

I just received my e-mail, and we are 23 days out! I must be living under a rock, because I had no idea this was a thing until I got the message. We ate at BoG for dinner during our last trip, and didn't think we'd be able to go back! Excited to try lunch! Good luck everyone!

DisneyKiwi

We are 25 days out from our trip and have yet to receive an email. I have this link (https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/) to the login page for BOG FP+ reservations, but I can't sign in. The sign in button remains grey and I cannot click on it.

Has your browser auto-filled out the fields for you? If so just add a character to the end of your password then press backspace to delete it again, the sign in button should be active again.

Jae99

Has your browser auto-filled out the fields for you? If so just add a character to the end of your password then press backspace to delete it again, the sign in button should be active again.
Thanks for the info! It worked perfectly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom