Internet

jandcprince

Original Poster
It has been about 2 years since we were in Disney and the free internet was not good in the rooms. Has it improved any?

Thanks

Polydweller

We were at the Poly last month and the wifi was ver good. I was able to stream video, upload photos, do just about anything I could at home. The speed was very good and no complaints from me. Yes, two years ago it was less reliable but they have improved it greatly since.

TB4244

The wifi in the parks is a bit spotty though. Sometimes I had a great connection, other times nothing at all. But the resorts seem fine, POR was brilliant.

Jahona

Depends on the time of day and usage. For the most part I was able to stream Netflix and HBO Go with out really letting it buffer.

DisneyDebNJ

Our experiences with wifi in the rooms was *ok* could be better, but could be worse. Certain areas in the parks with our iphones was spotty.

JasonDeyoung

I never have trouble with it at the resorts, in the parks it's hit or miss. But it is free so can't really justify complaining about it lol it'll get better over time, AT&T added more "towers" so speaking for myself my signal for phone and Wifi use has improved a lot over the current year

Mia22

Spotty in the parks, but room was ok meaning my daughter could stream her walking dead fix :grumpy: I could not connect on beach area outside our room.

TinkerbellKate

We were at the Beach Club Villas in September and had no trouble with the wifi. There were four of us and we all had multiple devices running and never had a problem. I didn't really have any trouble in the parks either.

officialtom

Being Canadian, meaning we need to shut our cell data off entirely while in the US:

POR March/April 2014 and were very happy with the wifi in the rooms, restaurant, etc. Always impressed with park wifi was well. Now if they would just add bus wifi...

disney4life2008

I have had no trouble with wifi in sports or in the parks. With the addition of the mini fridge, free parking it is well worth the dollar to stay at the values with my discount.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom