The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Every time I see this...
agaricus_campestris_field_mushroom_00_02-09-04_2_gills.jpg

It reminds me of this...

5774577606_12d0abd691_z.jpg

donaldtoo

Alrighty gang, I'm out...
We're gonna' go visit a friend in the hospital who is having issues with her pregnancy. Baby is fine, but, mom is losing weight. Enough that they wanted her in for tests. Although nobody seems overly concerned at this point, praying it's nothing serious...
Y'all be cool...!
Laterrrrrrr...!!! :)

StarWarsGirl

The laptop is taunting you lol.
Oh definitely.:rolleyes:
sounds like there is a short in the wireless card.
You can always try to open the laptop.. the memory modules, hard disk and wireless ethernet adapter are usually easily replaceable after removing some screws.
The wifi unit is usually a small card with 2-4 cables. just reseat it and you will be fine imho.
I'll ask my uncle about it; he salvages parts and may have the right part for it. Or he might have an external adapter that would work.

donaldtoo

Prayers sent your way.

Thank you. Much appreciated.

So, what's actually goin' on is that she can't keep any food down, and that's why she's loosing weight. They already have a boy and a girl, ages 14 and 13, respectively, and, as such, this wasn't exactly planned. She had a little of this problem with the sons pregnancy, but, not nearly as severe. They are givin' her food and vitamins intravenously right now, and there has been talk of a feeding tube. The Drs. would prefer not to go there, 'cause of the risk of infection, though. All are still tryin' to figure out what the best course of action is.
They're doin' OK, considering, and our visit and support really picked up their spirits. :)

Thanks again, and please keep those prayers comin'.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I've never been a big fan of Disney Worlds Quick Service Pizza. What I learned from Twitter today.

B2vXO1NIEAAbVHG.jpg

Inside the Magic Photo

At the IAAPA convention, the largest international trade association for amusement parks.
Pizza Company headquarter in Chicago.

They also had Beaver Tails!!! So they might be gone from Canada's Pavilion but they are still out there.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Ouch! So sorry. We could limp around together since last week I stepped off a curb and did the exact same thing (to the other ankle, not the one I spent months recovering from after a mishap in line for IASW). Thankfully I wasn't carrying anything besides my purse and I just fell on my behind, but I did go completely down. A man who I recognized as the pharmacist saw what happened, looked at it, and then helped me to the car. I was supposed to go out to lunch with my mom and aunt, and ended up going home to put on my brace and being late for lunch. Staying off of it and icing it has really helped, and a decent brace, which I got from the last ankle sprain. So...we'll just limp around together. It's also a great excuse for not doing yard work

Yep, we can be Mutt & Jeff! I'm not being proactive in my healing. Been breaking down my summer stuff and storing. How are you healing?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom