Trip Report Disney Zombies: Must Eat Cronuts – An October Trip Report

I suppose I should explain the title of this report before we get into it. :D My cousin, Pat, began the trip by saying we were “Disney Zombies” and it just kind of stuck throughout the trip. It was true that we did have some similarities to zombies. On this trip there were 8 of us so we moved in a herd. Like zombies, we also had very simple goals; we must visit attractions, eat food and have fun. The similarity to zombies ends there, I promise. :) Towards the end of the trip we began saying in our best zombie voice, “Must eat cronuts. Must eat churros.” It makes me chuckle so I thought it would be a good title for this October (not so scary) trip report.

The Details

Who: Me (Ashley) and my husband (Wes)

EPCOT_ENTR1_7072560683.jpeg

My cousin (Kevin) and his wife (Allyson). They were also with us on our November 2012 trip and were joining us again.

IMG_6395.jpg

My cousin (Pat), his wife (Kim)

IMG_7078.jpg

and their daughters, (Emily age 11 and Rylee age 6).

IMG_6919.jpg

When: Monday October 13th – Saturday October 18th

Where: Disney’s Pop Century Resort

This was Rylee’s first trip and it was Emily’s first trip since she was 3. Rylee was 42 inches so she could ride almost all of the attractions, although some of them she skipped since she wasn’t quite mature enough to handle. :) It was Pat and Kim’s first trip in a long time so there were a ton of new attractions for them to see!

This, of course, wasn’t my first trip, but it was Wes and my first time going with kids. The last time I went with kids this young, I was a kid! We were really looking forward to seeing the girl’s reaction to everything. It was our first trip all together and I was looking forward to showing them the wonderful world of Disney!

Monday October 13th – Let the fun begin! :D

Today was an early morning. Our flight was at 6:05am so we were up super early. I didn’t get much sleep since I was too excited to sleep and I had to stay up until midnight so I could book our excursions and Palo dinner for our January cruise. (Tough life, right? :D) I think I had about 3 hours of sleep and then it was time to wake up and head to the airport. We spent the night at my parent’s house since they live close to the airport. Kevin and Allyson were on the same flight so we picked them up and all drove to the airport together. The rest of the group was driving down so we wouldn’t see them until later today.

Security was a breeze and we were to the gate with plenty of time before our flight. Our flight wasn’t even remotely full so we were able to spread out. Wes took a little nap on the flight and I listened to some Disney tunes to start this vacation off right.

2014-10-13065750.jpg

So sleepy.

2014-10-13070533.jpg

2014-10-13071620.jpg

2014-10-13072106.png

I thought it was very fitting listening to this song on the plane. :D

We arrived in Orlando about 20 minutes early. Sweet! That’s one of the many reasons I love Southwest and early morning flights. We made our way to Disney’s Magical Express around 7:45. (I know because I took a picture of this clock) :D

IMG_5591.jpg

IMG_5592.jpg

IMG_5594.jpg

Pretty empty this morning

IMG_5597.jpg

We checked in using our handy dandy MagicBands and got in line to board a bus to Pop Century.

IMG_5599.jpg

We were on a Mears shuttle instead of a DME bus. Boo. I wasn’t too upset though because we got a front row seat!

IMG_5601.jpg

IMG_5612.jpg

We’re here!

Pop was the first stop (haha that rhymed!). We checked in and unfortunately our rooms weren’t ready yet so we dropped off our bags with luggage assistance and then made our way to Epcot.

IMG_5617.jpg

Our rooms were going to be in the 50’s building. :)

IMG_5618.jpg

It was only 9:30am and we were already at Epcot! We decided that the first attraction of the trip should be Spaceship Earth. It gave me a chance to take a ton of pictures while we waited in line.

IMG_5621.jpg

IMG_5623.jpg

IMG_5624.jpg

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
We made our way over to Tomorrowland to ride the Peoplemover.

IMG_6050.jpg

We split up guys and girls. :)

IMG_6051.jpg

We had some time before Celebrate the Magic and Wishes so we took a quick spin on Buzz.

IMG_6056.jpg

IMG_6057.jpg

Somehow I beat Wes! :)

For some reason, Wes and my picture didn’t show up on our Memory Maker. Boo. Everyone else’s was there though and they are some good ones.

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_7079402974-1.jpg

Allyson looks a little confused and Rylee’s having a ball

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_7079404503-1.jpg

Kevin looks bored and Pat looks determined

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_7079403911-1.jpg

Kim looks #notimpressed and Emily figured out they were taking a picture :D

Attraction photos are the best! I love that they are included on the Memory Maker. I think they really make it worth it.

It was now officially time to go see Celebrate the Magic and Wishes!

IMG_6061.jpg

The hub wasn’t as crowded as I thought it would be. I think the rain from earlier had cleared out some people. Thank goodness the rain stopped because tonight was our only night to see Wishes and I didn’t want them to miss it.

IMG_6068.jpg

Waiting for the show

I only took a couple pictures of Celebrate the Magic and then I just wanted to enjoy the show. This is really one of my favorites. I say it every time but I am still amazed by the technology. So cool!

IMG_6075.jpg

Dang landscaping was blocking my view :(

IMG_6080.jpg

IMG_6087.jpg

IMG_6089.jpg

Picture of Emily taking a picture :)

Everyone loved Wishes. No surprise there. I wish I could have gotten a picture of Rylee watching the fireworks. Kim was holding her and her facial expressions were adorable. Sadly it was just too dark and I didn’t want to blind her with the flash. When Tinker Bell flew out of the castle, she was so excited. It was one of those really cool Disney moments.

After Wishes we made a beeline for Space Mountain. It was difficult to get there as we had to fight the crowds that were leaving the park but we made it. :D Emily was really excited but also really nervous.

2014-10-14224322.jpg

It’s a little dark but I think you can see her nervous excitement.

We told Emily that we were going to make her sit up in the front but she was freaking out a little bit about that so we told her we would make her Dad sit in front instead. :D She seemed to like that idea better. I sat right behind Emily and then it was Wes, Allyson and Kevin.

2014-10-14224537.jpg

2014-10-14224544.jpg

SO EXCITED! :D

2014-10-14224603.jpg

Oh hey Wes!

2014-10-14224608.jpg

Pat saluting the cast member before our departure

Pat told the cast member that it was Emily’s first time riding. She came over and told us she wasn’t supposed to do this but she gave Emily a high five. It was really cute.

Again the on ride photos really tell a story. :D

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_7079402103-1.jpg

Pat was screaming something really funny right before the picture so I was cracking up and Emily was laughing but still scared and closing her eyes

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_7079404154-1.jpg

Wes knows where the camera is so he was cheesing it up and Allyson and Kevin were also laughing at Pat

It was a great first ride for Emily. She really liked it. I knew we would need to go again. While we were on Space Mountain, Kim took Rylee for another ride on the PeopleMover. The park was open until midnight tonight but everyone was ready to head back. Of course, I wasn’t ready yet. :D Wes and I decided to stay in the park for the last hour and the rest of the group went back to Pop.

I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do but I knew I didn’t want to leave the park. We made our way towards Fantasyland.

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
IMG_6094.jpg

The trippiest ride in all of WDW :D

IMG_6097.jpg

IMG_6100.jpg

We found ourselves at Gaston’s and I wanted to grab a LeFou’s Brew. Wes was a nice husband and waited in line for me while I walked around and took some pictures. He’s too good to me. :D

IMG_6103.jpg

IMG_6105.jpg

IMG_6108.jpg

IMG_6109.jpg

IMG_6111.jpg

IMG_6113.jpg

IMG_6114.jpg

IMG_6115.jpg

IMG_6121.jpg

IMG_6122.jpg

IMG_6125.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg

MK_MERMAIDBRIDGEICONNC_7071381245.jpeg

IMG_6129.jpg

We would be eating breakfast there tomorrow! Eek! :D

We cut through the castle and realized that the MSEP was going on. We decided to cut over by Liberty Square.

IMG_6135.jpg

2014-10-14232425.jpg

We ended up right next to Sleepy Hollow so Wes decided to get something.

IMG_6154.jpg

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
IMG_6155.jpg

While Wes enjoyed his treat, I watched the parade.

IMG_6148.jpg

IMG_6156.jpg

IMG_6167.jpg

Once the parade was done, we made our way towards the exit. I really wanted to make it to midnight but Wes was tired.

IMG_6171.jpg

IMG_6173.jpg

Sometimes I can’t resist being a goof ball.

IMG_6175.jpg

IMG_6178.jpg

IMG_6180.jpg

Really cute pumpkins

IMG_6185.jpg

IMG_6190.jpg

IMG_6192.jpg

2014-10-14234949.jpg

Wes took this one. :)

We made our way back to Pop to get some much-needed sleep.

Up next: We eat breakfast in Cinderella’s Castle and I get a little tired of going with the flow. :p

FlaggNL

Thanks! Too bad we weren't there the same dates. We love staying on WDW property. It's so convenient with the transportation! We drove down in April and still took Disney transportation the majority of the trip. Whenever we drove, we always seemed to get lost. :hilarious: I mostly blame Siri...

Yeah too bad we weren't there at the same dates!! And we completely agree with you about transportation! It is good organised with WDW! Of course no comparison with DLP because they only have 2 parks and within a 10 min walk at the max you are the gates of the other park! And we also agree with the getting lost... the first day we arrived at the backside of MK.... so we missed the opening show!

mrdrift

What a wonderful trip report you are sharing with us. All of the facial expressions are so cute. Good to her that the girls are adventures and try some of the bigger rides. Following along.

PineapplePrincess

I'm enjoying your report as usual. So much so, that I forgot to "like" all of your posts. I love seeing the many faces of Rylee....it reminds me of my students! My dream is to win a huge lotto jackpot, so I could take all of my students and their parents on a WDW vacation.

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
Yeah too bad we weren't there at the same dates!! And we completely agree with you about transportation! It is good organised with WDW! Of course no comparison with DLP because they only have 2 parks and within a 10 min walk at the max you are the gates of the other park! And we also agree with the getting lost... the first day we arrived at the backside of MK.... so we missed the opening show!

Two parks within walking distance would be so nice! It would be hard to get lost going between parks! :D

What a wonderful trip report you are sharing with us. All of the facial expressions are so cute. Good to her that the girls are adventures and try some of the bigger rides. Following along.

Thanks! The girls were so good this trip. Rylee was very worried before the trip and kept saying she wasn't going on anything. Thank goodness she changed her mind when we got there.

Awesome trip report so far. I have to admit I always do a double-take when I see your screen name on a post LOL

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for reading! Oh, hey! Great minds think alike! Hahaha :D

Enjoying your trip report Ashley! Love the pictures of the girls. They are so cute! Wish we had time to stop by WDW when we are there in March but not this time.

Thanks for reading Melanie! The girls love the camera! I always find it hard not to go to WDW when you are flying in to Orlando for a Disney cruise. But the Disney cruises are slowly becoming my favorite so it makes it a little easier knowing how much fun I will have on the cruise.

Great trip report, Ashley!!! Also very happy to see you're still taking pics of trash cans :) Love it!

Thanks for reading! :) I'm not quite done with the trash can pictures. I want to make a photo book of all of them when I'm done. Hahaha

I'm enjoying your report as usual. So much so, that I forgot to "like" all of your posts. I love seeing the many faces of Rylee....it reminds me of my students! My dream is to win a huge lotto jackpot, so I could take all of my students and their parents on a WDW vacation.

Thanks! Rylee is quite the character. She's a little diva and really needs to be an actor. She knows how to put on a show. Hahaha That would be so nice to win the jackpot! I could do a lot of damage at WDW if I won the lotto! :D

Love the trip report!!! Can't wait to read more!! :))

Thanks for reading! Posting a little more now before Thanksgiving and the family comes to town. :D

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
Wednesday October 15th – Breakfast with Princesses and Attraction Picture Fun :D

Today was an early morning but that was okay because today we were eating breakfast in Cinderella’s Castle! :D In all of my years going to WDW this would be my first meal at CRT. It seems crazy but I never really had a reason to go. My mom used to plan our trips and she never knew there was a restaurant in the castle so we never went when I was a kid. By the time I realized there was a restaurant in there, it just didn’t make sense for me to spend that much money as an adult to eat with Princesses. Not that there’s anything wrong with that (Seinfeld, anyone? :p) but I just didn’t think it was worth it for Wes and me to do.

Kim really wanted to take the girls so I had the perfect excuse to go! We decided to leave the guys at the resort. Our reservation was at 8:25am so we left the resort a little after 7am.

I was super bummed that it was overcast out this morning. :( We were really hoping for some great pictures in an empty Magic Kingdom before our reservation. We were bummed about the lack of blue skies and sunshine but we weren’t going to let it ruin our day.

IMG_6195.jpg

Rylee wore her Sophia dress to breakfast. :D

IMG_6197.jpg

Despite the bad weather, we stopped to take some PhotoPass pictures.

The photographer was very nice but he wanted us to do some funny poses. First it was normal...

MK_MSGAZETT_7071412337.jpeg

MK_MSGAZETT_7071412338.jpeg

Then we were excited…

MK_MSGAZETT_7071409098.jpeg

Then we did the Mickey pose…

MK_MSGAZETT_7071411691.jpeg

Then he said to give attitude...

MK_MSGAZETT_7071409099.jpeg

I can’t help but laugh at my own face! Hahaha :D The photographer said to give attitude and Kim asked what he said to do. I was trying to tell her when he took the picture so I wasn’t quite ready for the picture.

MK_MSGAZETT_7071411697.jpeg

MK_MSGAZETT_7071411700.jpeg

These next set of pictures were very odd. He grabbed another photographer and split us up. We were all up against the construction fence and told to pose. Allyson and I were together and Kim and the girls were with the other photographer. He said that Olaf would be put into the pictures later. I got a good laugh out of these when I finally saw the outcome. :D

MK_MSBRCART_7071411638.jpeg

Me, Olaf and Allyson

MK_MSBRCART_7071407238.jpeg

We look so awkward Hahaha

MK_MSGAZETT_7071411694.jpeg

I’m not really sure what was supposed to happen with this pose. Hahaha

MK_MSGAZETT_7071409100.jpeg

MK_MSGAZETT_7071409101.jpeg

He also had the three of us adults take the above pictures with Tinkerbell but they really turned out terrible. :D The kids looked cute but we just looked weird. Allyson and I look like we were going to eat Tinkerbell. Hahaha

IMG_6201.jpg

IMG_6206.jpg

IMG_6209.jpg

IMG_6210.jpg

IMG_6213.jpg

IMG_6215.jpg

We checked in and waited in line to get our picture taken with Cinderella.

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
IMG_6217.jpg

IMG_6221.jpg

IMG_6223.jpg

IMG_6225.jpg

I love these windows.

IMG_6228.jpg

IMG_6229.jpg

IMG_6231.jpg

So cute

IMG_6236.jpg

Look at those two up there! I love all the little details.

IMG_6239.jpg

IMG_6240.jpg

IMG_6241.jpg

It was finally our turn! Since we were a party of 5, we got two poses with our photo package. We sent the girls up first and then did a group shot.

IMG_6243.jpg

IMG_6245.jpg

The girls were a little shy :)

IMG_6248.jpg

Here are some of the photographer’s pictures.

MK_020_7071414564.jpeg

MK_020_7071414565.jpeg

MK_020_7071412753.jpeg

MK_020_7071412755.jpeg

I hate how I lean over in pictures. I need to work on that…

After we were done with our photo session we made our way upstairs. I couldn’t stop taking pictures in here!

IMG_6251.jpg

IMG_6253.jpg

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
IMG_6255.jpg

IMG_6257.jpg

The girls were really excited. Heck, we all were. We were inside the castle!

IMG_6258.jpg

IMG_6259.jpg

The princesses came by almost as soon as we sat down. First up was Snow White.

IMG_6260.jpg

IMG_6262.jpg

IMG_6263.jpg

The princesses came by so quickly. The girls were being really shy too so there was almost no interaction. The princesses really did try to talk to the girls but they didn’t respond at all. It was a little disappointing since it is a pricey meal but they had a good time and that’s what counts.

IMG_6266.jpg

IMG_6268.jpg

After Aurora, some food arrived and the girls made their wishes.

IMG_6271.jpg

IMG_6273.jpg

IMG_6274.jpg

Ariel was the next princess to visit us. Emily had just taken a bite of food so her mouth was full in the picture resulting in a somewhat awkward smile.

IMG_6282.jpg

Jasmine was really sweet. She tried dancing with Rylee but still the girls didn’t talk to her. Oh well.

IMG_6284.jpg

IMG_6288.jpg

Again Emily had food in her mouth.

IMG_6289.jpg

That was it for the princesses. Even though the girls didn’t interact with the princesses like I would have hoped, it was a great way to meet them without waiting in long lines.

Around 9, Wes sent me a text that the guys were already in the park. We weren’t expecting them until much later. I told them we were still eating and that we would text them when we left.

IMG_6293.jpg

IMG_6295.jpg

IMG_6297.jpg

IMG_6298.jpg

While we were eating, we were brought our photos. I put them down next to my chair and said that I needed to remember to take these when we left. (Foreshadowing!)

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
IMG_6299.jpg

You can just make out Beast’s castle through the window

IMG_6301.jpg

IMG_6303.jpg

IMG_6304.jpg

IMG_6307.jpg

IMG_6308.jpg

IMG_6309.jpg

Before we left, we stopped in the restroom and Rylee changed out of her princess dress. Remember how I said that I put our photos next to my chair? Yea, I forgot them. Thank goodness our wonderful waitress found us in the restroom. Apparently, after we left she went all the way downstairs looking for us and then decided to check the restrooms. I was so glad that she found us! I should have known that I would forget them. Right then I put them in my bag so I wouldn’t leave them behind again.

IMG_6313.jpg

I realized that on my last trip I only took pictures of the Ladies room signs so this trip I did a better job taking some of the Men’s room signs. :)

We left CRT after a really great experience. I am glad that we did this meal, even though it is pricey. I think it’s worth doing at least once. The next time I go back will probably be when I have kids of my own.

I sent Wes a text letting him know to meet us at the carousel. We got in line and guess who was there… Lady Tremaine, Drizella and Anastasia!

IMG_6314.jpg

IMG_6316.jpg

IMG_6321.jpg

They got in line right behind us…so cool!

IMG_6323.jpg

IMG_6325.jpg

IMG_6326.jpg

IMG_6329.jpg

IMG_6333.jpg

Oh Rylee… :D

IMG_6336.jpg

IMG_6342.jpg

2014-10-15093249-1.jpg

It was really funny seeing Lady Tremaine and Drizella on the carousel. They were quite the characters. :D

We made our way to Peter Pan’s Flight and saw the guys while we were in line. They decided they didn’t want to join us. While we had been at breakfast, they went to Splash Mountain.

MK_SPLASH_7071429792.jpeg

A whole boat to themselves

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
IMG_6349.jpg

I took this one while in line for PPF. A trash can and a rest room sign! Score.

IMG_6351.jpg

We met the guys and took a quick bio break at the Tangled restrooms. I took some pictures while inside and I heard another girl who was taking pictures inside say “Oh good, I’m not the only one who takes pictures of restrooms!” :D Hahaha

IMG_6354.jpg

IMG_6356.jpg

IMG_6358.jpg

It was time to use our FP+ for Space Mountain. I was going to get a rider swap ticket for myself since I was going to sit out with Rylee but Pat had already taken her to ride the Peoplemover. Oh well. The rest of us took a ride into space.

IMG_6360.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_7079942459.jpg

Emily sat in front this time and did a better job keeping her eyes open :D

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_7079939862.jpg

After SM, Pat said that Rylee wanted to go on the Astro Orbiter. I said are you sure? Hahaha I was shocked she wanted to go on that. I mean, it has the same principles as Dumbo and Triceratops Spin but it is so high up and goes a lot faster. But she said she wanted to go so we went.

IMG_6362.jpg

IMG_6365.jpg

IMG_6371.jpg

IMG_6375.jpg

IMG_6381.jpg

It was time to make our way to Frontierland to use our FP+ for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

IMG_6387.jpg

The sun was finally out so we decided to take some more Memory Maker photos. When we got to the photographer, he grabbed my camera. I didn’t mind but since I paid for the Memory Maker, I normally don’t give the photographers my camera to use. The photographer said something about us being princesses (obviously talking to us girls) but Pat decided to pose like a princess anyway. :D

IMG_6388.jpg

Say “Princesses” :hilarious:

IMG_6389.jpg

MK_ROSEGRDN_7071534205.jpeg

MK_ROSEGRDN_7071534208.jpeg

MK_ROSEGRDN_7071534211.jpeg

MK_ROSEGRDN_7071534214.jpeg

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
I took a couple pictures of Kevin and Allyson in front of the castle. At some point during this trip, we decided that when you photo bomb a picture, you should say “photo bomb!” I’m not sure who thought of it originally. Pat yelled “photo bomb” so I knew what was coming.

IMG_6393.jpg

Pat photo bombing the picture

IMG_6394.jpg

Do you see him?

IMG_6395.jpg

That’s better

IMG_6397.jpg

We cut through Liberty Square and another bio break was needed. After that, some ice cream was also needed.

IMG_6399.jpg

IMG_6402.jpg

IMG_6403.jpg

IMG_6404.jpg

We ate our ice cream and made our way to BTMR.

IMG_6405.jpg

IMG_6407.jpg

IMG_6409.jpg

Now remember how last night Rylee said that BTMR was awesome? Well for some reason, she completely forgot that she loved the ride. What? She said she didn’t want to go and started getting upset. We kept reminding her how much she liked it but she was still scared. We were now those people that made her go on the ride even though she didn’t want to.

IMG_6411.jpg

The faces in this picture crack me up :D

We were in the very back of the train. Rylee sat in-between Wes and me. Before we boarded the train Rylee said that I had lied to her the night before about there not being any animals on the ride. I asked her what she was talking about. She said that there were bats. Ohhhhhh! I didn’t think fake animals counted but apparently the bats in the first cave were scary. I told her I was sorry about that and that she should cover her eyes when we went through that part of the ride.

IMG_6414.jpg

Rylee’s face in this picture cracks me up. Poor girl is trying to smile but you can tell she’s scared.

IMG_6415.jpg

IMG_6419.jpg

Pat kept yelling for Rylee to put her hands up and when she did, she just raised them up a tiny bit. In this picture he’s mimicking her. :D

IMG_6420.jpg

Luckily Rylee remembered that she liked the ride so there were no tears. :)

IMG_6421.jpg

IMG_6423.jpg

Next up was Splash Mountain and Rylee really didn’t want to do this. I kept telling her that if she could do BTMR, Splash would be a piece of cake. She wasn’t listening. Again, we were those people who forced her to ride.

IMG_6425.jpg

IMG_6427.jpg

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
IMG_6428.jpg

IMG_6430.jpg

Emily and Pat were in the front row, with Wes and me right behind them. Kim sat by herself and Rylee was sandwiched in between Kevin and Allyson.

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_7079937141-1.jpg

I love this picture. Too bad you can’t see Rylee! She’s too little.

After Splash, we made our way to New Fantasyland to use our FP+ for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. We were really excited for this new attraction.

IMG_6433.jpg

On our way over to SDMT, Emily found a boy who was lost walking around the stroller parking area outside the carousel and pointed him out to her mom. We all then began trying to find the kid’s family. I told Pat to find a cast member. He ended up talking to some of the Royal Majesty Makers. It was really funny because they stayed in character the whole time they were talking to the boy and while trying to find his family. We watched them walk away with the CM calling for the boy's family and then Kevin found a family who was looking for a little boy who matched the kid's description. We yelled to the characters that we found his family but it turned out that it was the wrong boy. Oh man. The cast members had it under control so we finally made it to the Mine Train.

IMG_6438.jpg

IMG_6441.jpg

The ride ended up stopping twice while we were on it. It kind of put a damper on the whole experience since we didn’t get to experience it the way it is supposed to run. It did give us some time to take in the detail in the mine.

2014-10-15131819-1.jpg

2014-10-15131831-1.jpg

When we all got off the ride, we looked at each other and said “that was it?” All of us, except for the girls, really weren’t impressed. The wait time for the attraction never went below an hour and we were just shocked that people would wait so long for the ride. It didn’t seem worth it. Maybe we were being too harsh. When I finally looked at our Memory Maker picture from the attraction, it looked like we really enjoyed it. :D

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_7079405350-1.jpg

I LOVE this picture! Everyone’s faces are just too funny.

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_7079941056.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_7079941729.jpg

Wes and I had FP+ for lunch at Be Our Guest. Unfortunately, the rest of the group couldn’t get them so they headed back to the resort for a break while Wes and I stayed for lunch. I was bummed that they wouldn’t get to see the restaurant but it was nice to have some alone time.

We had about 20 minutes to kill until we could check in so I took some pictures around New Fantasyland.

IMG_6444.jpg

IMG_6448.jpg

IMG_6451.jpg

IMG_6454.jpg

IMG_6461.jpg

IMG_6465.jpg

IMG_6470.jpg

IMG_6472.jpg

IMG_6474.jpg

Love all the detail

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
IMG_6476.jpg

IMG_6477.jpg

We checked in a little early. I had ordered our meals online before we arrived so we pretty much walked right in to the restaurant. Of course, not without stopping to take some pictures along the way.

IMG_6478.jpg

IMG_6479.jpg

IMG_6483.jpg

We confirmed our order and then went to find a table. We ended up finding a table in the Rose Gallery. The last time we ate there this area was closed off so I was looking forward to seeing it.

IMG_6493.jpg

IMG_6501.jpg

We sat right below this tapestry

I couldn’t figure out how the servers were going to find us at our table since we weren’t given a number or a buzzer. I asked the server when she came over with our food and she said that Chip was wandering around the castle and told her where we were. :D Thanks a lot lady but I really am curious about the technology. Hahaha I never did find out how they do it but I’m guessing the secret lies in the MagicBand. :D

IMG_6500.jpg

IMG_6505.jpg

IMG_6507.jpg

IMG_6510.jpg

We really enjoyed our lunch. It was a nice relaxing meal. Before we left, we walked around so I could take some more pictures.

IMG_6511.jpg

Even the soda fountains are fancy

IMG_6513.jpg

IMG_6514.jpg

IMG_6519.jpg

IMG_6523.jpg

IMG_6524.jpg

IMG_6497.jpg

IMG_6498.jpg

IMG_6526.jpg

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
IMG_6527.jpg

IMG_6529.jpg

IMG_6531.jpg

IMG_6532.jpg

It was around 2:30 when we left BOG and the plan was to head back to the resort for a break. It was so close to the Festival of Fantasy parade though and I still hadn’t seen it yet. I asked Wes if he would be okay with staying to watch the parade but he really wanted to head back to the resort. He was starting to feel a little sick. He said his throat really hurt. Oh no… I asked if he would mind heading back by himself so I could stay and watch the parade. He was fine with that so I made my way to Frontierland to get a spot for the parade.

I found a great spot across from Pecos Bill. What I didn’t realize when I picked the spot though was that the sun was shining directly in my face. I should have paid better attention. It wasn’t the best for pictures and it also wasn’t great for my skin. I got a little burned.

IMG_6538.jpg

IMG_6542.jpg

IMG_6546.jpg

IMG_6552.jpg

IMG_6563.jpg

IMG_6568.jpg

IMG_6577.jpg

IMG_6578.jpg

IMG_6588.jpg

IMG_6592.jpg

IMG_6613.jpg

IMG_6621.jpg

IMG_6638.jpg

IMG_6640.jpg

IMG_6649.jpg

IMG_6653.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom