Will frozen get a character breakfast?

roj2323

the likely answer is because the character breakfasts already sell out regularly so there's no need. That said I think it will happen eventually.

JIMINYCR

Prediction time.....
bld162128.jpg

Yes in time they will. Disney isnt going to let a cash cow go unmilked. You will see this character breakfast open up. Theres so much demand to see the Frozen crew that they will add this feature on. It's the ONLY Frozen thing not being done yet.

wdrive

If it was my decision you would have seen Anna and Elsa take over Arkershus almost a year ago. I probably would have made a price increase too and cut the characters down to just Anna and Elsa.

I really sound like I should be working for TDO :greedy:

wdrive

It would make more sense for them to move Belle (plus princesses) over to Be Our Guest, and do a Frozen character breakfast in Akershus.

Be Our Guest is popular enough without the Princesses. I can't see them adding costs to an already full restaurant, this is TDO.

Sparkle81

Be Our Guest is popular enough without the Princesses. I can't see them adding costs to an already full restaurant, this is TDO.

I agree that it will always fill up without the princesses. It certainly doesn't need them. Just thinking that if there's a possibility of them being moved out of Akershus in favour of a Frozen character set up, then an alternative princess meal to CRT may want to be maintained somewhere.

Ember

If they wanted to add them to MK I think the Crystal Palace would be a good location. They could still have Pooh and friends at lunch or vice versa.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom