Pandora exclusive park jewelry

R W B

Original Poster
Does anyone know where I can find prices for the park exclusive items, particularly the exclusive park bracelet? Also, what stores their sold at?

(Figured this was the right section for this since its only available in the parks)

MickeyMomV

From what I have heard the beads are about the same as the other Disney beads $50-70. This is a 15-25% premium for being Disney. I would think you should see the same thing for the bracelet.

R W B

Original Poster
Have you checked Disney's online store? There seems to be quite a bit of it there.
Yes I have but haven't seen the park exclusive items listed though. I've read the exclusive items were only up the first day or 2 they were released and then taken off the site though.

Longers

I have just got back and there is pretty much a store in every park selling them you will just need to ask in one of them to get pointed in the right direction

R W B

Original Poster
I heard you can purchase them in Downtown Disney (Disney Springs) and the resorts.

I have just got back and there is pretty much a store in every park selling them you will just need to ask in one of them to get pointed in the right direction
Ok, thank both of you.

Long story short, I was suppose to be towing a load down to Orlando this weekend and I was going to stop in WDW and buy the bracelet and a couple charms but my load got pushed back for 2 weeks so now I'm going to try and have a friend who's down there buy it for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom