2015 WDWMagic Family Cruise

lebeau

I just sent you an email :)

Got it, thanks.

I'm definitely interested in the discounted room. At this point, we're not sure what we're going to do prior to the cruise. I don't think we'll be joining everyone for the dessert party. Part of the reason for taking the cruise was to stay out of the parks for a little while. But I wouldn't mind a nice quiet stay at Port Orleans which was a highlight of our trip this past summer. I'm looking forward to checking out Disney Springs so I can cover it for the site. The blog is basically paying for this trip so I'll want to see as much of what's new as possible.

That brings up the next variable. My budget depends on how much traffic I get over the next few months. So if things slow down, I won't be looking to add as many options to the trip. But if traffic picks up, we may be able to add on bells and whistles. So I'm unsure at this point how long we will spend in Orlando and what we'll do. Let me know if there are any pending deadlines I need to be aware of.

JennK

http://www.kingdomkonsultantblog.com/2014/10/sail-with-us-once-upon-dream-in-2015.html

:)

Here are some more details about the pre-cruise weekend at WDW! Discounted rooms at Port Orleans Riverside, and a special, exclusive Illuminations Dessert Party just for us :D

Sounds like a great event, I wish we could be there! I just booked our Disney portion of our trip for after the cruise. Can't really complain though, somehow I talked hubby into staying all the way through the 4th of July :D:D:D

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Totally forgot to come back and confirm that Morgan [my son] and I are booked! :cool:

I've also booked our flights to include the weekend at POR. We ARE coming! ;)

We have some great things planned and you get to see Marie and I again LOL!!

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Time to get your friends to join us!

Book any 2015 sailing now by February 15, 2015 and pay only half of your deposit on the day you book. The remainder of the deposit will not be due until final payment.

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
It will be here quick. I just sent an email to the agents so they can get in touch with all of our clients that are going for information for the fish extenders. I am compiling a list so everyone that is participating will have it. I've been doing a lot of shopping lol

Pam

WishIWasAtWDW

I'm so excited! I started my fish extender gifts too :D I had to restrain myself at Target from buying more stuff! hahaha I can't wait to get the list so I can really get going on the gifts!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
I'm already getting my things that I started ordering in the mail LOL. Check out etsy, they have some cool ideas.

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom