Spots to get away from it all

epcotisbest

Great suggestion for a relaxing spot! Was this structure originally used for something? I've never seen anyone in it. I'm glad I now know it's called "Seabreeze Point"!
Several times while staying at BW and at BC, we have seen weddings being held there. Seems like a good spot for a wedding.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Well.. My in-park attraction locations would be..

MK-
Hall of Presidents
TTA Peoplemover
Tom Sawyer Island

EPCOT-
Ellen's Energy Adventure (although it can be loud)
Reflections of China lobby
Impressions de France

HS-
The film in Walt Disney: One Man's Dream

Those being places just to sit back and relax.. Maybe take a nap. You most likely wouldn't even have to leave your spot for a few repetitions of the ride/shows.. With the exception being Ellen.

I_heart_Tigger

Original Poster
It's unfortunate that Disney no longer offers yoga at any of the resorts. But would your friend be interested in some pampering to de-stress? If so, she should check into the services available at your resort. Won't be cheap, but who can resist a nice massage and a mani-pedi.

I find walking some of the lesser used paths around the resort to be a nice breather. Or using a soothing bath bomb I purchased at Basin to take a "Calgon" moment while everyone else is at a park.

I did suggest the spa but I always found the GF one a bit nicer than the Y&B one. I haven't been in either for a while so not sure if that's still the case.

A soothing bath at the resort may be a good idea. We plan on doing Downtown Disney tomorrow night so maybe we will visit Basin and she can pick out some goodies.
Thanks!

MaryJaneP

Find a ride that is closed for refurb or 101 and park outside it (I.E. Splash). Agree with balcony at CR, Beach at Poly, Carousel of Progress, FW, boats, Walk around the world, GF end by MK.

Nubs70

images.jpg

Frog Pond at POFQ

Nothing better than sitting there after midnight when all is quiet

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom