Beaches and Cream Soda Shop

leaf44

It's disgusting watching someone finish the huge sundaes... Why we as a nation are so fat

So you never indulge in anything while on vacation? We do have an obesity problem in America, but I don't think people's vacation eating is the problem. Part of the fun of taking a vacation is eating delicious things! I would hope you would give yourself a break to enjoy something fun on vacation!

Besides, you never know someone's story. Two weeks ago you would have seen me finish one by myself, and I ate it as my lunch, after having run the 1/2 marathon.

ToTBellHop

It's disgusting watching someone finish the huge sundaes... Why we as a nation are so fat
How rude. My wife and I eat healthfully 50 weeks of the year and on average run 20 miles a week, so you will forgive us for indulging during our two weeks of vacation time each year. Also, stop watching me eat. Creep.
a226ff1077080807a5022cbc2a449627b2f38fbbf02efd06946230038344c902.jpg

Ember

The only thing I think about when I see someone polish off a Kitchen Sink is "Dear Lord please don't let them be in the same rocket as me on Mission Space after this"

JohnD

Original Poster
My thread is about to go off the rails in 3-2-1...

Thanks everyone! I've pretty much decided on grilled cheese and soup with No Way Jose.

Loving every bite.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom