Magic Kingdom "Self destruct" button?

Tom

Beta Return
Isn’t the self destruct button located in the missile control room next to the cryogenic crypt where Walt’s body is kept?

This is a serious thread, yet you come trolling in here with this kind of hogwash.

It's common knowledge that it's only Walt's HEAD that's been frozen. And it's in Anaheim, not Florida.

Get your facts straight before posting in a serious, fact-based thread.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
That was replaced about a year ago with one of those mickey head readers so the self destruct can me activated with a magic band. I'll have to dig out the permit I found for it.

Found it...

Untitled.jpg

Tom

Beta Return

Very impressive that you found it so quickly. Filed almost a year ago, so I wonder how old the OP's photo is.

Actually they tried to cover it up by filing it under "Elite A/V Systems, Inc."

I think it would be in your best interest to not attempt to book any travel in the near, or distant, future. You are on a number of "lists" now.

zurgandfriend

This is a serious thread, yet you come trolling in here with this kind of hogwash.

It's common knowledge that it's only Walt's HEAD that's been frozen. And it's in Anaheim, not Florida.

Get your facts straight before posting in a serious, fact-based thread.

I believe the head is in Anaheim but the rest of the body is in Florida, unless they buried the body under the partner's statue of course.

Brian

Original Poster
This thread is far beyond everything that I hoped for it. Thanks for the laughs.

PS: Of course I know it's not real. Just wanted to share and see what kind of stories ya'll could come up with.

rct247

I found out the real scoop.

The button is located in the tunnels beneath Town Square/Main Street USA at Magic Kingdom at the "Robinson Room". If you take the Keys to the Kingdom tour, you may pass it. The prior use of the room was supposedly used as a dark room to develop photos. The button would alert people in the room that someone would like to enter. The room is now home to the all the iPods and iPads used in the Magic Kingdom. Someone labeled it as a joke and the button is a dummy button that no longer does anything.

Yes the button itself exists, no it is not real. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom