Survivor: San Juan Del Sur- Blood vs. Water II

SAV

Definitely a #Blindside. Didn't really expect that to happen. I guess I should have, but didn't. I'm not understanding the logic behind doing that now, though. You had the numbers, but now Natalie can flip over to the other side and take out the "big 4" that are left. Then they can turn on her and they are now in total control. If anything, you take out one of the 4, so they are now down big time and then you flip on Jeremy and it doesn't sway the numbers to them. If played right, the Keith's idol could have been flushed.

At least it will be interesting next week. If they are smart, they have to know Jon has the idol, so you quietly vote Missy and then BAM...you have the numbers. Don't make it a big vendetta against her, just deflect to someone else and take her out.

Jeremey Ponderosa Video:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/v...urvivor-san-juan-del-sur-jeremy-at-ponderosa/

Jeremy interview:
http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv...y-missy-doesn’t-make-good-decisions-with-men/

Last edited:

artvandelay

Definitely a #Blindside. Didn't really expect that to happen. I guess I should have, but didn't. I'm not understanding the logic behind doing that now, though. You had the numbers, but now Natalie can flip over to the other side and take out the "big 4" that are left. Then they can turn on her and they are now in total control. If anything, you take out one of the 4, so they are now down big time and then you flip on Jeremy and it doesn't sway the numbers to them. If played right, the Keith's idol could have been flushed.

At least it will be interesting next week. If they are smart, they have to know Jon has the idol, so you quietly vote Missy and then BAM...you have the numbers. Don't make it a big vendetta against her, just deflect to someone else and take her out.

Jeremey Ponderosa Video:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/v...urvivor-san-juan-del-sur-jeremy-at-ponderosa/

Jeremy interview:
http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2014/11/20/survivor-castaway-jeremy-missy-doesn’t-make-good-decisions-with-men/
I'm with you. Can't understand why Jon would flip back to the other side. He's showing himself to be unreliable and both sides would like to flush his idol. the only power players left are Natalie and Reed. They could link up and run the game.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I agree with all of you really, each in different ways.

The blindside, while I liked Jeremy, was exactly what this season needed. Perfect editing too- We knew the reasons for Jeremy to be voted out, but we didn't really see it coming.

Good for Reed finding a way to survive, while Jon was taking the charge, Reed knew exactly how much trouble to stir up and how much he should stay under the radar.

Jon, this was a good move on this part, and it continues to the fact that I like him. Now he's a strategic player, and he always has known the game, but he just comes off as goofy. He either could have gone with one of the two alliances, but instead he lead his own charge, and in the end, isn't that exactly what the jury is going to need? Tony Vlachos thinking...I like it.

Keith, Wes, and Alec were not given enough credit this episode. I felt bad for Keith having the idol proven from him, and this is kind of like what @seahawk7 brought up. But, hey, if it's a legal move, then your an idiot not to do it IMO. But he was thinking a little un-rationally with flushing his own idol basically to take out Missy, but that got wiped out and replaced with logic. The 3 of them voted for Reed, which really was a great move...If they didn't consider Reed a vital part of their alliance, and they assumed the vote was going to be split Keith/Reed, then why not just keep their idol and pour their votes on Reed?

Great conclusion, but I still have one question on Jeremy's strategic part....Why would an alliance of 6, split their voted, so that two sets of three are going against a group of four...?

Looking forward to next week, as if any of you know Natalie from TAR, and even from the Johnny Rock incident earlier this season, then...oh boy. Get your popcorn for this one.

seahawk7

Finally some game-changing strategic moves! Jon is a lot smarter than I think he's given credit for, and Reed is emerging as a strategic players, too. Keith and Wes seem clueless as usual, Missy and Baylor are just numbers, Jaclyn is too. Natalie is on the outs now, so it'll be interesting to hear what she has to say about this now.

Josh's reactions on the jury were priceless.

As of now I'm liking Jon and Reed, but who knows how much longer Jon will be there after he made this move. Plus, his physical attributes are threatening in challenges.
Yeah I don't care at all for Jon. To take the reward Jeremy gave him then vote him out was just poor character in my opinion. Now I know this is Survivor but Jon should have shown some honor. And I don't think we can ascertain how strong of a player Jon is since he is still part of a couple. Lets see how he does when his cuddle partner is gone and he has to truly play alone. Speaking of couples, why the heck do we still have them? We have three duos that should have been broken up a long time ago.

seahawk7

Agreed - finally an enjoyable episode.

Missy vs Baylor was a joke. Ever since Baylor cried her mom is completely worthless in head to head challenges with her.

Finally looking forward to next week's episode.
Yeah Missy and Baylor are beyond worthless to their teams in the reward challenges. I don't understand why people haven't looked at them as a threat and vote one out.

seahawk7

Jeremey Ponderosa Video:

Jeremy interview:
http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2014/11/20/survivor-castaway-jeremy-missy-doesn’t-make-good-decisions-with-men/
The reason Jeremy got voted out is because Jon wanted him gone. Jon has said for awhile that he wanted Jeremy out because the jury would give him the money because he has a family. That is why Jon wanted him gone and, because everyone seems to be courting Jon and Jaclyn for their alliances, Jon got what he wanted. Stupid people.

seahawk7

I'm with you. Can't understand why Jon would flip back to the other side. He's showing himself to be unreliable and both sides would like to flush his idol. the only power players left are Natalie and Reed. They could link up and run the game.
I don't think Natalie is conniving enough to beat Missy or Jon. Reed might be though.

seahawk7

I agree with all of you really, each in different ways.

The blindside, while I liked Jeremy, was exactly what this season needed. Perfect editing too- We knew the reasons for Jeremy to be voted out, but we didn't really see it coming.

Good for Reed finding a way to survive, while Jon was taking the charge, Reed knew exactly how much trouble to stir up and how much he should stay under the radar.

Jon, this was a good move on this part, and it continues to the fact that I like him. Now he's a strategic player, and he always has known the game, but he just comes off as goofy. He either could have gone with one of the two alliances, but instead he lead his own charge, and in the end, isn't that exactly what the jury is going to need? Tony Vlachos thinking...I like it.

Keith, Wes, and Alec were not given enough credit this episode. I felt bad for Keith having the idol proven from him, and this is kind of like what @seahawk7 brought up. But, hey, if it's a legal move, then your an idiot not to do it IMO. But he was thinking a little un-rationally with flushing his own idol basically to take out Missy, but that got wiped out and replaced with logic. The 3 of them voted for Reed, which really was a great move...If they didn't consider Reed a vital part of their alliance, and they assumed the vote was going to be split Keith/Reed, then why not just keep their idol and pour their votes on Reed?

Great conclusion, but I still have one question on Jeremy's strategic part....Why would an alliance of 6, split their voted, so that two sets of three are going against a group of four...?

Looking forward to next week, as if any of you know Natalie from TAR, and even from the Johnny Rock incident earlier this season, then...oh boy. Get your popcorn for this one.
If it is accepted that people can go through other people's belongings than Keith was stupid to leave anything valuable in his bag. I think I am the odd man here since I cannot stand Jon. I see him hiding in his couple and a bit of a whiner. I hope he is targeted this week. Can anyone tell me why he and Jaclyn get to go back and forth and vote how they want and people still don't look at them as threats? The duo got to decide who went home the last two weeks.

PUSH

If it is accepted that people can go through other people's belongings than Keith was stupid to leave anything valuable in his bag. I think I am the odd man here since I cannot stand Jon. I see him hiding in his couple and a bit of a whiner. I hope he is targeted this week. Can anyone tell me why he and Jaclyn get to go back and forth and vote how they want and people still don't look at them as threats? The duo got to decide who went home the last two weeks.
It's luck. They luckily ended up in a power position, and they took advantage of it.

PUSH

I've watched Natalie on Amazing Race and she is very smart and can be conniving. Keep an eye on her.
I liked her from the first episode just because she seemed like she would be a smart player. Maybe a bit outspoken at first, but she's playing a pretty solid game so far. Staying under the radar right now, but I feel like she will emerge in the coming episodes... granted that she's not voted out.

seahawk7

I've watched Natalie on Amazing Race and she is very smart and can be conniving. Keep an eye on her.
Yeah I watched her two and she wasn't that smart. The Amazing Race and Survivor ask for two different skill sets. Don't get me wrong, I want her to do well. She is one of the few I am rooting for.

PUSH

Keith has to be the dumbest player of the season. He pretty much just voted his son out by his comment. And Jon would have been gone if Natalie hadn't told him to play the idol. Reed was in a perfect position, but Keith screwed him and his alliance over. He just has a kind of arrogance to him like he always know what's going on, when in reality he has no clue.

Next week's 2-hour long episode looks interesting, too. A Jon and Jaclyn fight that looks like it's right before Tribal. And it'll be interesting to see how Natalie uses her idol.

seahawk7

Keith has to be the dumbest player of the season. He pretty much just voted his son out by his comment. And Jon would have been gone if Natalie hadn't told him to play the idol. Reed was in a perfect position, but Keith screwed him and his alliance over. He just has a kind of arrogance to him like he always know what's going on, when in reality he has no clue.

Next week's 2-hour long episode looks interesting, too. A Jon and Jaclyn fight that looks like it's right before Tribal. And it'll be interesting to see how Natalie uses her idol.
Ooh now I 'm excited for tonight's episode!

seahawk7

This season struggled early on, but it has gotten very interesting in the last two episodes.
This is the problem I have: the people who I can't stand make the more interesting moves. Jon and Missy this year. I really only like Natalie at this point and I hope she goes far--her or Josh's partner. And I want to see Jon and Jaclyn to breakup on the show and Baylor go home then Missy gets blindsided. If all this would happen, I would be a happy girl.

seahawk7

I agree about Keith making dumb moves on the show, but he can't be THAT dumb if he is an older firefighter. Or he is just incredibly lucky.

PUSH

This is the problem I have: the people who I can't stand make the more interesting moves. Jon and Missy this year. I really only like Natalie at this point and I hope she goes far--her or Josh's partner. And I want to see Jon and Jaclyn to breakup on the show and Baylor go home then Missy gets blindsided. If all this would happen, I would be a happy girl.
I hated Tony last season, but I actually like him and respect how he played the game now that it's all said and done. He was a tremendous player. I don't truly dislike anyone this season, but Keith is an idiot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom