Making Fastpass+ Reservations+Trading Bands?

lincolnryan

Original Poster
My oldest son is 6 and I have twin 3 year olds. My 6 year old really wants to ride Space Mountain & 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, but the twins likely won’t be doing those. The problem with splitting up Fastpass+ like that is that we won’t be able to ride certain rides together because he’ll have used his up. Since the twins choice of rides is somewhat lower waits, can we “borrow” 2 of theirs by booking something like this:

6 Year Old: Peter Pan, Enchanted Tales w/Belle, 7 Dwarfs
Twin A: Peter Pan, Enchanted Tales w/Belle, Space Mountain
Twin B: Peter Pan, Enchanted Tales w/Belle, 7 Dwarfs
Mom: Peter Pan, Enchanted Tales w/Belle, Space Mountain (Rider Switch, Dad Rides)
Dad: Peter Pan, Enchanted Tales w/Belle, 7 Dwarfs (Rider switch, mom rides)

So basically, my 6 year old would borrow the magic band from Twin A for Space Mountain so he can ride with his mom. From my understanding, I don’t need to schedule a Fastpass if we’re doing a rider switch. In this scenario, we’d have an extra Fastpass+ to 7 Dwarfs and we can play it by ear and see if one of the twins wants to ride it.

Does this make sense?

MagicHappens1971

So we'd basically just take their bands for that ride, right?
Yes I've done this a few times, sometimes if we are a bigger party or even if we aren't we use the other peoples bands to go on again. The people who didn't want to go on,if that makes sense. I've never had any problems.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom