Linking Tickets to Account & Magic Band

RobertDisney

Original Poster
Hi guys, I'm trying to find out if this is possible:

I am an annual pass holder for Disney World. I have family that are coming down for 2 days next month, and they will buy the non-FL resident 2-day tickets (non-park hopper).

Once they buy their tickets, can they give me their reservation number and can I link it to my Disney account so I can schedule fast passes? And can I buy them magic bands and link up their tickets before the arrive so that when they actually get to Florida, we will be all set? Thanks!

FrostyNaples

I am an annual pass holder for Disney World. I have family that are coming down for 2 days next month, and they will buy the non-FL resident 2-day tickets (non-park hopper).

Once they buy their tickets, can they give me their reservation number and can I link it to my Disney account so I can schedule fast passes? And can I buy them magic bands and link up their tickets before the arrive so that when they actually get to Florida, we will be all set? Thanks!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/my-disney-experience/

Take some time to browse the FAQ of My Disney Experience - you will want to familiarize yourself with how everything works.

Rob562

I believe they would have to have a My Disney Experience account set up with their tickets then you have to invite them to your group then you can control the FP's for them. Found out last trip that one person needs to be in charge of the FP's or good luck getting them at the same times.

Yup. You can handle it in one of two ways:

-If they are adults who are OK with at least minimally going online, they should each set up their own MDE profile using an email address they'll always have (I use my Gmail address). Once they create them, have them add you and each other as "friends" using each others email addresses. It's key to make sure that everyone is linked to everyone else.

-If they don't want to create their own profiles, create "managed by you" sub-profiles under your own account for each of them. (You can even do this initially and then transfer ownership at a later time by filling in their email addresses in the profile)

Once you have the profiles set up, they can buy their tickets. Even if they choose Will Call for their pickup option, they'll be able to link the tickets to their profiles during the checkout process. I'd suggest buying the tickets ahead of time because after they're bought, you can immediately make FP+ selections for them. (Or at least you can when you get to your 30-day mark)

-Rob

MagicHappens1971

Yes you can link it to your account, and yes you can schedule fastpasses, and yes you can get there magic bands and yes to everything. There is no need to create them a separate account.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom