Where do they sell this Marie plush at the parks?

Alexis

Original Poster
Hello, my little cousin saw this online not too long ago and has been raving over it ever since. I know when I went to DHS it was in a outdoor shop.
Our next vacation we'll probably be only visiting the MK & Downtown Disney.

Do you know where they might sell this at?

Thanks

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 37

Figments Friend

I would look in the Emporioum on Main Street at the MK, and 'World Of Disney' at DTD.
The Emporuim stocks many plush characters, and World of Disney carries just about every plush on Property.
If they don't have it , i am sure they can find it and send one to you though direct WDW merchandise mail order.

Bring this photo with you and show a Cast Member if you do not find it during your visit.

Good luck !

:)

Alexis

Original Poster
I would look in the Emporioum on Main Street at the MK, and 'World Of Disney' at DTD.
The Emporuim stocks many plush characters, and World of Disney carries just about every plush on Property.
If they don't have it , i am sure they can find it and send one to you though direct WDW merchandise mail order.

Bring this photo with you and show a Cast Member if you do not find it during your visit.

Good luck !

Thank you so much for replying to my thread! Not to mention, just intime! I'm leaving coming up soon with my mom (our first time driving to Disney without Dad), so we will be at the MK! I'm definitely going to check in there. Although, I don't recall there plush section being very vast. Maybe its just the amount of people in the store that throws me off! :confused:
I normally do all of my shopping at World of Disney before I go home, but my mom and I get fairly lost easily, so we're going to not venture over there.
Thanks again! :)

Figments Friend

Thank you so much for replying to my thread! Not to mention, just intime! I'm leaving coming up soon with my mom (our first time driving to Disney without Dad), so we will be at the MK! I'm definitely going to check in there. Although, I don't recall there plush section being very vast. Maybe its just the amount of people in the store that throws me off! :confused:
I normally do all of my shopping at World of Disney before I go home, but my mom and I get fairly lost easily, so we're going to not venture over there.

My pleasure, and i am glad i was able to catch you before you visited.

The Emporium on Main Street at the MK has a entire back wall of plush on display, plus numerous stand-alone displays throughout the store.
Head to the back center of the shop and you should see the large display.

At World of Disney, there is a massive wall literally covered with plush characters. It is located on the back wall of the 'Princess' themed room, towards the end of the shop that has a entrance closest to the Lego store.

Don't forget to bring that photo of the plush Marie you are looking for to show a Cast Member if you do not see what you are looking for.
I am fairly confident they can help find it for you, or find out which shop on Property might still be carrying it.

Happy shopping, and have a Magical time !

Alexis

Original Poster
My pleasure, and i am glad i was able to catch you before you visited.

The Emporium on Main Street at the MK has a entire back wall of plush on display, plus numerous stand-alone displays throughout the store.
Head to the back center of the shop and you should see the large display.

At World of Disney, there is a massive wall literally covered with plush characters. It is located on the back wall of the 'Princess' themed room, towards the end of the shop that has a entrance closest to the Lego store.

Don't forget to bring that photo of the plush Marie you are looking for to show a Cast Member if you do not see what you are looking for.
I am fairly confident they can help find it for you, or find out which shop on Property might still be carrying it.

Happy shopping, and have a Magical time !

Hello! You replied just in time to my thread because I got back from WDW Monday night. I found the Marie plush at the Emporium & bought one :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom