Major Marvel Announcement Incoming!! 2 PM EDT!!

erasure fan1

Regarding your question about their contracts, that's actually a really good point. I would imagine since they're most likely going to film both parts congruently, the contract applies as if both parts are 1 movie. Doesn't mean one (or more) characters could get the axe at the end of Part 1, though.

Big questions remaining to be answered-
I wouldn't think that would fly. If you could do that, I think more studios would do it for their sequels. I was thinking more along the lines of, they (the actors) couldn't announce any contract stuff for avengers until this announcement. I still have a hard time believing they will kill off Stark or Cap... I can see them disappearing for some reason or another and leaving an opportunity for a return down the road.

My other questions to be answered are how much time will falcon get in any of the movies. Cap 3 is all he is listed in on IMDB, but will he make it into the avengers part 1 or 2? He didn't make the cut for AoU from what it looks like, so who knows. Also, what happens with agent Coulson? Seems like a big stretch that he is not going to get any play outside of agents of sheild. I'm hoping they at least address it.

CnoteBflat

Wow! Two movies based on Marvel characters releasing one week apart in November 2016. I wonder if Sinister Six will hurt Doctor Strange's box office.

Magenta Panther

Marvel-familt-lt-marvels.jpg

TomHendricks

I would bet that Beta Ray Bill does indeed shows up.

I have to talk overall about these films Marvel is doing. When I originally read these comics when I was younger, I always pictured them as movies in my head. Having read comic books for a long time, I never imagined that we would one day actually see them as movies. A movie the InHumans, no way. A Captain Marvel movie staring Carol Danvers, ain't ever gonna happen. A Black Panther movie, yeah sure. All done seriously, without any camp...thats the biggest thing here. I don't know if these movies will be great or horrible. I'm just glad to be living to see this.

216bruce

I would bet that Beta Ray Bill does indeed shows up.

I have to talk overall about these films Marvel is doing. When I originally read these comics when I was younger, I always pictured them as movies in my head. Having read comic books for a long time, I never imagined that we would one day actually see them as movies. A movie the InHumans, no way. A Captain Marvel movie staring Carol Danvers, ain't ever gonna happen. A Black Panther movie, yeah sure. All done seriously, without any camp...thats the biggest thing here. I don't know if these movies will be great or horrible. I'm just glad to be living to see this.
Exactly. As a kid, I always thought "Wouldn't it be cool if they could make a movie out of comic books?". Realize at this time we had re-runs of George Reeves as Superman and Saturday morning cartoon versions of Spidey and The FF. I don't count Adam West's Batman (which I enjoyed), because even the 9 year old brain 'knew' that it wasn't being done seriously when compared to the comic books. Now this...Wow!

TB4244

I'd like to know whether Fury has told the Avengers that Coulson is still alive? I'm guessing not as he isn't listed on the case for AoU.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom