The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Hey @brifraz it is not Sunday!

Believe it or not, I have off Saturday this weekend! Football game last night, but no competition today, so I felt obliged to get online last night! In fact, this morning, I'm up to go coach two soccer games - one of my other favorite things to do in life that has sadly taken a backseat to the real gig this fall. Of their 8 games so far, my team has only gotten to see me at 4. Luckily, I have the best co-coach in the world.

Hey stranger. Hope all is well at the new job. :)

BTW, was just talking about you the other day. I made a friend this semester who went to your former HS. When she told me where she went, I started asking her if she remembered Mr. M or Mr. A. She knew Mr. M but not Mr. A. Not sure if she had you or not, but she remembered you and some of the stuff you had to put up with at your old school. She said she was happy for you that you'd found another school that takes music more seriously (a complaint she has toward her alma mater as well!) It was kind of weird explaining how I knew you. She said, "Wait, you met Mr. BriFraz on a Disney forum? As in online?" She wasn't aware these things existed. :joyfull:

Anyway, hoping all is good with you. FYI, I've decided to take chorus at my college next semester. Though I refuse to sing tenor again. Hoping to go back to being a soprano. We'll see.:)

I would expect that the person you met was in some music class. Most of the school was unaware of what happened in music, but if she did anything musical, then she knew (we weren't afraid to talk about what was happening). Thanks for the kind words and best of luck in the chorus - I'm sure you will cross paths with more alums of both My Old School (cue Steely Dan) and my new one.

donaldtoo

Now, here's a turkey to give thanks for...!!!!! :hungry:

Bacon-blanketed-turkey-photo_full_600.jpg

:joyfull: ;) :)

Cesar R M

It's aggravating when big name politicians come to any city. I'll never figure out why they always choose to arrive during rush hour periods, as if traffic wasn't enough of a mess, as it is. In this day and age, they really shouldn't have to travel around so much to connect with their constituents. I mean, haven't these guys heard of Skype? :p
they would be blasted for being "cheap" and not being one on one with their constituents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom