The Spirited Back Nine ...

thehowiet

Wilson King of Prussia
No idea where to put ths, bt if anyone is interested, the jam band Phish have been hinting that they're playing Walt Disney Studios' "chilling thrilling Halloween" album live for set two, starting in probably twenty minutes.

Since their live webcast got messed up they're broadcasting it free on YouTube... Search "phish Halloween 2014 Las Vegas" and you'll get it. it's in hd as well.

just a heads up to the phish fans, disney fans, and Halloween fans :)

The one I'm aware of, @thehowiet

I'm streaming the show as we speak! Two favorites of mine colliding. Really hope this turns out to be cool.

Soarin' Over Pgh

I'm streaming the show as we speak! Two favorites of mine colliding. Really hope this turns out to be cool.

Haha I figured you were! Same here....the second I saw the set I thought of the haunted mansion.... I hope this is awesome.

Too bad you're not local, there's a phish party going on at my house right now and now my disney geek is getting ready to come out. Haha! These poor men.

Showtime!!

Next Big Thing

I haven't caught up with the thread yet, so excuse me if it's already been mentioned, but there's lots of talk amongst CMs at MNSSHP tonight that George Lucas was present in VIP areas and i've heard (but not as firmly confirmed) that Johnny Depp may have been present as well.

thehowiet

Wilson King of Prussia
Haha I figured you were! Same here....the second I saw the set I thought of the haunted mansion.... I hope this is awesome.

Too bad you're not local, there's a phish party going on at my house right now and now my disney geek is getting ready to come out. Haha! These poor men.

Showtime!!

Your party would be great if I was local, especially since my wife is currently asleep while I throw a few back and dance around my living room.

Didn't know how I felt at first, but this jam is sick. Can't believe they wrote all this music for this. Other than the interludes with the narration, I think it's fun so far.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Your party would be great if I was local, especially since my wife is currently asleep while I throw a few back and dance around my living room.

Didn't know how I felt at first, but this jam is sick. Can't believe they wrote all this music for this. Other than the interludes with the narration, I think it's fun so far.

THIS. IS. AMAZING.

seriously this "birds" jam is one of the best ever.

You'd be more than welcome here anytime! It's just a bunch of local phish fans...I'm the only Disney fan in the house so I'm geeking on this :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom