How far in advance can you book a FP+ for Be Our Guest Lunch?

ratherbeinwdw

We start our reservation on Oct. 10th. We are doing a split stay. On September 17th, I got an email for a BOG lunch fastpass and on September 19th, I got another email for the second part of our trip. We won't be using either of them. We simply didn't enjoy the atmosphere at lunch. It was crowded and messy as any of the qs locations are. At night, it was such a different atmosphere. It was peaceful and clean and service was exceptional. However, if lunch is all you can get, it's worth it to see it.

Tuvalu

It still will only let me choose from the next 7 days. :(
My resort reservation is for October 3rd.
Do you have an AP? If so, that is the reason...it is a glitch in the system...despite having a resort reservation, it "sees" you as an AP which limits your selection to the next 7 days.

TRONorail12

The system only opens up 7 days at a time, regardless of how long you booked your vacation for. It typically opens it up 27 days out from the resort reservation for 1st time users to the site. For Annual Pass and repeat resort guests, the site will open up only 7 days prior to the check-in date.

Brian & Jill

We just our email that said we were able to setup our lunch reservations yesterday for the week of Oct.26th. So we did what any other Disney fanatic would do and we setup our seating time and already ordered our food.:hungry:

27 days for me, no dice. I see the first 7 days of my trip, have been able to for over a month, but am still being shown the "no time available" message. Not sure if this lends any evidence to the rumor of a system change 11/1, but I guess I'll keep trying :confused:

JTT

Original Poster
At 27 Days out, it worked.

I didn't get an email, just signed in and it worked.

mattfusf

Site really is buggy. I have an AP and everyone in my travel party has tickets linked in MDE. But I can only make FP+ for BOG for my immediate family; my parents are linked to our DVC reservation but I can't get a FP+ for a table of 5.

Oddly, when I log in as one of my parents, who are traveling with us, I can "see" all 5 of us.

JTT

Original Poster
Site really is buggy. I have an AP and everyone in my travel party has tickets linked in MDE. But I can only make FP+ for BOG for my immediate family; my parents are linked to our DVC reservation but I can't get a FP+ for a table of 5.

Oddly, when I log in as one of my parents, who are traveling with us, I can "see" all 5 of us.

The same thing happened to me.
When I check on the BOG FP+ and play around with getting a FP, under my email it only lists myself and my wife as guests.
Under my wife’s email it only lists myself and my wife as guests.
Under my son’s email it lists myself, my wife and him as guests.

At 27 days out, I logged in under my son’s email and it worked out. All 3 of us got on and made a reservation.

It's a system with a lot of issues.

Rob Sarraille

I'm at 25 days out right now for my DVC Animal Kingdom stay for Dec 1-6. When I go to the website and put in my reservation # and name and submit, it just says guest is already registered. I am using the correct resort reservation #. Maybe it hasn't opened up for me yet. Anyone else have this problem?

JTT

Original Poster
I'm at 25 days out right now for my DVC Animal Kingdom stay for Dec 1-6. When I go to the website and put in my reservation # and name and submit, it just says guest is already registered. I am using the correct resort reservation #. Maybe it hasn't opened up for me yet. Anyone else have this problem?

Can you sign in with your email like you do at the WDW web site?

That's how I did it and it worked.

ninjaprincesst

The same thing happened to me.
When I check on the BOG FP+ and play around with getting a FP, under my email it only lists myself and my wife as guests.
Under my wife’s email it only lists myself and my wife as guests.
Under my son’s email it lists myself, my wife and him as guests.

At 27 days out, I logged in under my son’s email and it worked out. All 3 of us got on and made a reservation.

It's a system with a lot of issues.
We got our fastpass, but it has me and my Dad listed twice for some weird reason. This system is so glitch.

Rob Sarraille

Can you sign in with your email like you do at the WDW web site?

That's how I did it and it worked.
I sign in with my email and password, then it goes to the next page and asks for my Resort number and first and last name, then I get that message that I'm already registered.

JohnD

The system only opens up 7 days at a time, regardless of how long you booked your vacation for. It typically opens it up 27 days out from the resort reservation for 1st time users to the site. For Annual Pass and repeat resort guests, the site will open up only 7 days prior to the check-in date.

Okay. That clarifies things. The key words for 27 days out are "1st time users". Yep, I have a rolling a 7 days. I check in 11/29 so will have to wait until 11/22.

Rob Sarraille

Okay. That clarifies things. The key words for 27 days out are "1st time users". Yep, I have a rolling a 7 days. I check in 11/29 so will have to wait until 11/22.
Well, that does make sense. I am a repeat visitor, annual passholder, and DVC member so I guess I will have to wait till 11/24 to book. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom