AVATAR land construction progress

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Checked into Kidani Village, then went back to DAK. Sat on the construction side of the bus and got this set.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 272
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 247
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 240
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 262
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 249

matt9112

The IAU defines a planet as such.
  1. It orbits a star.
  2. It has sufficient mass to assume a hydrostatic equilibrium.
  3. It has "cleared the neighbourhood" around its orbit.
Pandora does not make it past rule one, hence you are wrong according to the group of scientists that get to decide these things.

Well who decided they decide? I mean can I tell you what is a house and what a home is?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Well who decided they decide? I mean can I tell you what is a house and what a home is?
I did.

It was a late night meeting on a Friday. Everyone was tired and I was threatening to filibusterer so the world relented. You should have gotten a memo in your email.

I can not tell you if is is a house or a home as that is up to the International House or Home Union and we don't interact with them much. They meet in a different building and can be a little "clickish" so we really don't invite them with us for drinks after work.

NoChesterHester

So I'm not allowed to express an opinion in a thread on the subject? Group-think, only, gotcha.

Feel free to express whatever you wish. If you post be prepared for retort, backlash, or otherwise snide remarks. That is the way this place works.

You chose to offer up a snide remark of your own that didn't add to the conversation. I chose to opine on the irony of your thread reading choice based on your stated preference.

We may continue if you wish.

Last edited:

twebber55

Feel free to express whatever you wish. If you post be prepared for retort, bafklash, or otherwise snide remarks. That is the way this place works.

You chose to offer up a snide remark of your own that didn't add to the conversation. I chose to opine on the irony of your thread reading choice based on your stated preference.

We may continue if you wish.
to add to this
this is about construction and not your feelings on Avatar..which has its own thread

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom