Any place outside of my account to check FP+ availability

DisneyCane

Original Poster
So here is the situation. I have FP+ for 7DMT, Splash and Space in that order. I want to try and get 7DMT later in the night. I keep checking and once in a while an earlier time shows available. I want to find out if there is any availability during my Splash and Space times. Then, I'd move those later to move 7DMT later. But, I don't want to move (and possibly lose) those time slots only to find out there is no 7DMT available then anyway. Is there any place to see available slots regardless of if they are available for me?

hawkfam

Choose the "New FP" option instead of "Update FP" option when searching. As if you're starting from scratch. It'll have you pick the member(s) of your group you want to search for, the date and the park you want to check. Then it'll show all available ride/show listings. If 7DMT is available you can select it and the other 2 you want to chose (including Space and Splash again). Then, it'll give you the best options to choose from (it will ask if you are sure you want to change your reservations but you aren't yet changing them until you click "accept/save" on the final screen so you're safe to search). You can go through the screens up to that point and still be able to click "cancel" and not accept them if you dont' like any of the times given to you. It will only give you up to the 4 best options, so it still may not have your ideal 7DMT time listed, but it at least gives you all available times for it (and doesn't factor in the current FP times you have saved while it searches). Again, it won't clear out your current FP times until you click accept so if you don't like what it shows you then you can cancel.

I've searched this way numerous times and it always saves my FP reservations as long as I don't click accept on the final screen.

Happy hunting!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom