It's too dang early for snow!

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
It can't be time for the dreaded awful S-word can it? On Halloween?? I remember flurries before but never like accumulating snow! Feel so sorry for all the tourists that flocked to Gatlinburg and Dollywood this weekend for the finale of leaf season. Yikes...

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Tell me about it! It's like not even 40 degrees here in WI and flurries and super windy! Me and the boys will be braving the weather for as long as we can! Trick or treating starts in 30 minutes!
Stay warm! It was 80 here at 4:00 pm day before yesterday, welcome to the wacky mountains of NC. :-/ Flip flops and shorts one day, a parka the next!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The flurries have stopped for now but the wind is crazy in N. Illinois. We had big honk'n flakes this morning.
It is 39 with a feels like of 22 and we are under a high wind advisory. Lake Michigan has gone over from the gales onto Lake Shore Dr., standing water for rush hour. Joy Joy

Trick or Treating, 1st hour now, 3 tricker treaters.

StarWarsGirl

Not here in B-more. We're getting a lot of rain tomorrow and the temps are going to be in the 40s, but no snow other than maybe some flurries, and it's going back up into the 60s by Sunday and won't even get down to freezing, so nothing will stick. It was in the 80s on Tuesday. This weather cannot make up its mind.

rsoxguy

Man, oh man, can I sympathize with my WDWMAGIC homies. Why, just yesterday I began to sweat profusely while walking from my car door in the driveway to the front door of the house. Well, straight to the refrigerator went I for a drink. But, just moments after preparing a liquid refreshment, my hand was so cold that I had to switch the glass to the other hand. That's right, the other hand! When will these Winter blues go away?

NYwdwfan

Man, oh man, can I sympathize with my WDWMAGIC homies. Why, just yesterday I began to sweat profusely while walking from my car door in the driveway to the front door of the house. Well, straight to the refrigerator went I for a drink. But, just moments after preparing a liquid refreshment, my hand was so cold that I had to switch the glass to the other hand. That's right, the other hand! When will these Winter blues go away?

However do you cope? :rolleyes:

Nemo14

You poor pitiful little man! :cool:

BuddyThomas

This is the kind of thing that reminds me of climate change issues. Luckily, I have this song from an upcoming Broadway musical to listen to at times like these:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom