can you book the FP+ for each person in group or just whole group?

kniquy

Original Poster
I am trying to figure out the FP system. We are 2 adults and 2 children. one infant. We are allowed to go on and book our FP selections starting tomorrow. I am wondering are you allowed only 3 fast pass selections per person or is it per group. If 3 of us want to go on a ride do just those 3 people select that certain ride or are you only allowed 3 per family. If my kids want to go on something and i am not are they allowed to make selections? Maybe it will make more sense one I am able to get in and start making selections for our trip.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Each person gets 3 FP+ and you can book them individually or together as a group. The system is pretty straightforward so you will be able to figure it out.

disneygeek90

Yes, that's correct. Different people can choose different rides, every person is allowed three. If you are to do this I would suggest using the wdw website as opposed to the app. The app gets tricky sometimes with matching times with certain rides and such if the entire group isn't completely together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom