So I have a little problem...

Marc Gil

Original Poster
Hello, Marc here,

I have just finished the application process for the Spring 2015 Semester (I'm a little late, I know), and I am super excited but anxious to hear back from the folks at DCP regarding my acceptance. My top priority is Attractions (made sure to bring up GMR in the interview a lot). I just had my phone interview yesterday, and I really think I knocked it out of the park.

But everything can't be perfect...

This morning, I was having trouble logging into my Disney Career Dashboard. It said my username and password was incorrect, and even when I tried to reset my password, it said my security question answer was incorrect. Now, I know my username and password, and security question is correct.

Just my luck :facepalm:

Anyway, does DCP usually get back to you via email or phone, or by the dashboard. I know I have to log into the website sooner or later, but I think if I contact Disney now, they might have second thoughts about me.

Thoughts? Advice? Please HELP :arghh:

I got everything via email. Also, I had the same problem that you were having. Sometimes emails get put in junk so still check your dashboard. Oh, and try changing your password. (call Disney recruiting if it won't let you in after that)

Marc Gil

Original Poster
I got everything via email. Also, I had the same problem that you were having. Sometimes emails get put in junk so still check your dashboard. Oh, and try changing your password. (call Disney recruiting if it won't let you in after that)
Okay, well I tried resetting my password, and for some reason it's saying my security question is incorrect.

It's really bugging me :confused:

Anyway, I emailed Disney Careers and informed them about the situation. They haven't responded yet.

Should I call The Disney College Program phone number? I don't know where to find The Disney Careers phone number or a technical issue phone line.

dadddio

Try your security question one more time. Pay close attention to anything that you might have capitalized when you created the password, but aren't now (and vice versa).

Marc Gil

Original Poster
Try your security question one more time. Pay close attention to anything that you might have capitalized when you created the password, but aren't now (and vice versa).
Oh, believed me, I've tried every combination of words and capitalizations...

Zero Luck. And it's always the same Security Question. They ever switch to another one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom